*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/329970-The-eat-and-gain-catalyst
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #873764
You are Rhonda, on a quest to be the biggest girl around! You add and I'll give points
This choice: try the eat and gain catalyst  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The eat and gain catalyst

    by: Mountain Dragoon
"The eat and gain catalyst sounds interesting, maybe you should try this first" Tori says and give you the bottle. Without hesitating you open the bottle and gulp down the half elixir.

"Hey Rhonda? Don't you want to read the instructions first?" he asks you and points on the label of your bottle. You look down on the label and start reading it.

"To grant a normal weight gain use 5 drops before the next meal time ...."

Only 5 drops? you nearly drink a half liter of this stuff!

"Is something not okay Rhonda?" Tori asks you.
"No, its alright... I should take it before lunch to get a effect" you reply to his question.

"Okay! I'm going to make you something really good" He says excited and enter the kitchen.

You read the label a few times as Tori start to cook in the kitchen to calm down. You try to imagine what all can happen by an overdose if this stuff is real. After a few minutes you sit down on his couch in the living room. You saw to the other bottles with the elixir and you got an Idea.

"Maybe I test the other elixir in the meantime. Tori will need a few minutes until he finish the first meal. So I can figure out the effect of my elixirs." you think to yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. Try the other elixir

2. wait until Tori finish cooking

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mountain Dragoon (UN: dra-ma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MasterBlaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873764-Weight-Gaining-Women-and-Men-too/cid/329970-The-eat-and-gain-catalyst