*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/1571208-Home-Belly-Rub-Treatment-courtesy-of-Renamon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #897925
Rika & Renamon have a really weird day. You decide how weird.
This choice: ...bring Rika back home, maybe rub her belly some more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Home Belly Rub Treatment, courtesy of Renamon

    by: Vocal
After walking home from the restraunt, Renamon helped Rika back to the Nonaka Residence, as the vixen Digimon helped cradle her friend's 50 pound stuffed belly inside the Nonaka house, while Rika slowly but surely walked inside.

"Uuuggh! I should've not ate that much food, Renamon. I feel like I'm going to blow chunks." Rika groaned, as Renamon helped her trainer/friend get into her room while slowly rubbing her distended belly as the fox Digimon replied, "It's alright there, Rika. I'm really sorry about you not finishing all the food we ordered back at the restraunt. I really am."

Renamon helped Rika into their room, as the stuffed trainer hefted her swollen and tight belly into the bedroom, as she felt disappointment on her face, just was Renamon pushed open the sliding bedroom door while Rika said, "I know, Renamon. It's just that I am so damn tired of my mother telling what I should eat, what I shouldn't eat, staying fit & healthy, etc. All I want is to just be fat & happy!"

Renamon could understand her trainer's desires to become a female fatty. After all, after finding out about Rika's fatty fetish 3 months back, those two kept this odd secret from Rika's mother & grandmother. But in the process, little did Rika know but within that short 3 months, Renamon became a closet chubby chaser, and Rika trying to gain of weight just to become largely obese & happy with the weight made the Digimon's fetish rise from the depths of her mind, making her blush a whole lot from seeing & felling Rika getting bigger.

After setting the very stuffed female trainer down on her bed, Renamon....

You have the following choices:

1. Began to rub her belly

*Noteb*
2. Grab more food from the fridge in the house & stuff Rika more

*Noteb*
3. free choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vocal (UN: vocalrvbplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/897925-Rika--Renamons-Expansive-Adventure/cid/1571208-Home-Belly-Rub-Treatment-courtesy-of-Renamon