*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/365799-Orman-grows-Nathaniel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: Nathaniel wants to grow even bigger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Orman grows Nathaniel.

    by: JMH
Nathaniel took it all in, flexing his massive muscles. Ormann looked on, chuckling slightly. Nathaniel pulled the tatters of his shirt away. "This... this is unbelievable."

Ormann, pleased to have done a wish the way it was intended, spoke up. "Are you large enough? Or would you like me to endow you with even more size?" Nathaniel looked over at the Genie, who he was a little thinner than. "Really? I can get even bigger?" He asked. Ormann nodded "Of course. Do you wish it?" Nathaniel rubbed one of his pecs, thinking, and nodded. "Yeah, sure. I wish I was even larger and more muscular." Ormann nodded his head. "It has begun."

Nathaniel felt the new wave of growth occur. His lats widened further, his traps thickened, his pecs jutted further and further out from his body. "This is amazing!" He shouted. His jeans continued to tear, showing his tanned skin as they pulled open. His thighs ripped the legs apart, and his inflating ass tore the seat in two. Using his stronger hands, he pulled the remains away, while he still grew. He stood before the Djinn in briefs that seemed to shrink smaller with each second. His bubble butt was sticking out of the waistband, they pulled tighter and tighter, popping their stitching. In a matter of moments, they ripped apart completely and fell to the floor.

"Shall I stop the growth?" Ormann asked. Nathaniel shook his head. "Not just yet, I want to get a bit bigger...". Nathaniel stood, growing, for about 3 more minutes. He was gargantuan when he asked Ormann to stop. His biceps rested on his lats,forcing his arms into a T like position with his body. His quads were so large that he was forced to stand with his feet about 2 and a half feet apart. He walked with a distinct swagger now, he could feel his bubble butt flex with each step. He had doubled his muscles in a few minutes.

"This is the hottest thing ever..." Nathaniel said, taking it all in. He swaggered over to the mirror and looked himself over. Giant pillowed pecs sat over his slightly convex abs. They had grown so large that his stomach bowed out. He couldn't fit his shoulders into the mirror, so he turned to the side. His pecs and back were so wide that he could just barely fit into the frame that way.

Ormann laughed. "I'm glad you approve. This reminds me of one of my other generous masters. He was a sultan who desired his men to be quite well muscled. I think you may be larger than his largest slave... well... mostly." Nathaniel perked an eyebrow. "How do you mean?" He looked back to the mirror, and noticed his hard dick. It was only about 5 inchest normally, and on this gargantuan body, it looked miniscule. "Ah, I get it... and how big did the sultan like his slaves?, if you get what I mean." Ormann scratched his chin. "The bigger, the better, really. I believe I immobilized one at some time for him."

Nathaniel looked back to the mirror. Did he want to be as big as a sultans slave... or did he want something else?

You have the following choices:

1. He wishes for a package to match the muscles.

*Noteb*
2. He likes it small, time for something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JMH (UN: jmh02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/365799-Orman-grows-Nathaniel