*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/515156-Im-a-genie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #948690
When you have a Djinn to grant your every wish, It can get pretty wild!
This choice: "I'm a genie."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"I'm a genie."

    by: fat_hiker
"You know, it's a shame that such a great body be stuck indoors. Ormann, how about you and I go to the beach to show off."

Ormann replies, "I'm a genie. Sunlight and I don't mix very well - I can only take a few minutes without floating away."

"Aw, that's too bad. Because right now, you and me, we're a team!" says Nathaniel, striking a pose and flexing one mighty biceps.

"Well, there's nothing stopping you from going to the beach. I can just stay in the lamp..."

"No!" replies Nathaniel, "I want you with me. Hmm. Could I take the lamp to the beach? It's kinda big to carry. Is there anything smaller you can hide in? You can't hide in a pocket?"

"No, it should be metal or glass, with a lid."

"How about one of these?" asks Nathaniel, striding across the room and pulling out a drawer. He pulls out the drawer so quickly that it rips off its tracks and falls to the floor. "Ooops, must be stronger than I thought."

"Yes you are!" replies Ormann. "No problem, I can fix that." He gestures and the drawer repairs itself and flies back onto it's track.

"Yeah, can you fit in this?" asks Nathaniel, holding up a tiny brass cylinder. "I use it to carry a key or ID," he explained. "It can go on a chain round my neck."

"I can fit in that!" affirmed Ormann.

"OK! Then let's head out!" says Nathaniel happily, flexing his massive chest. "How big am I now?" he asks. He heads towards the scale and...


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Djinn of the Lamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/948690-What-better-friend-than-a-Djinn/cid/515156-Im-a-genie