*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going the extra mile at Haven
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/951812-Shrinking-at-Work/cid/240876-Going-the-extra-mile-at-Haven
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #951812
Shrinking in a kitchen you work at. Don't like it, don't read it. Beeyotch.
Chapter #1

Going the extra mile at Haven

    by: Unsung_Hero
Welcome to Haven Healthcare. It's technically a nursing home, but we're not going anywhere near the elderly residents here. They mostly stay in thier rooms anyway, and we don't want to be there.

You're a member of the kitchen staff, most likely a male. But if you're a girl, that can be arranged. Let's meet the staff, shall we?

The Boys:

Chris, 21- A buff, white boy wanna be rapper with big dreams of joining G-Unit. He's big and tough and considered by many to the cutest boy in the department. His head is shaved and he has a short beard starting from his sideburns. He had a brief romance with Ashley, which ended when she was too shallow and too bitchy, and she claimed he wasn't her type because he was "too nice". He hasn't endeared himself to Ashley's best friend Lindsey, either. But recently rehired Alexa seems to want him bad.

Jarred, 21- While Chris is the "cutest", Jarred is Number Two. He's thin and athletic and a bit soft-spoken but he's definetly a tough guy. Long face, bright eyes and short blonde hair. Jarred is currently having regular sex with Erica, though they have yet to commit to a full relationship. He hates Ashley and Lindsey, and vice versa.

Nate, 23- Short and stocky, Nate isn't going to win any beauty contests, but he is considered by many(especially many of the adult female staff members at the facility) to be very handsome. Nate thinks Alexa is really cute and is turned on by Ashley and Lindseys' bitchy attitude, but the one he really likes is Erica. Marissa, a recently hired teenager, slapped Nate with a sexual harassment charge, which he was innocent of.

Phil, 18- Energetic comedian type, Phil takes nothing seriously. He used to date Erica and currently flirts a lot with Marissa, who wants him bad.

Ryan(AKA Harry), 17- By far the most unpopular staff member, Harry is lazy and stupid and very ugly. He's entirely too hairy(hence the nickname...however, he also resembles an ugly, hairy stocky Harry Potter) and a little lecherous. He works with his best friend Brian(who isn't going to be in the story) and Brians' girlfriend Monique, whom Harry secretly adores.

Dave, 21- The youngest cook at Haven, Dave is big, strong and a little angry at times. He's very soft-spoken and is pretty easy-going, but when he's angry he's dangerous. His two sisters both work at the facility, as does his Brother. Had a few dates with Noor.


The Girls:

Ashley, 19- A bitch, likes trouble and talks a lot of trash when she's not sleeping with...well, anyone she wants. Very pretty brunette with blonde streaks, bright eyes. Very Gangsta. Had an affair with Chris, and goes off and on with how she feels about him.

Lindsey, 21- Another Bitch, Ashley's best friend. A little overweight, but still pretty with bright hazel eyes and jet black hair. She despises Chris and Jarred.

Alexa, 19- Short and pudgy(but natural) brunette. Like Ashley but less honest about it. Bright Hazel eyes, light brown hair. She currently wants to seduce Chris. She's also unaware that Nate harbors a small crush on her. She's very close to Erica and Hannah(listed further down)

Marissa, 17- Bright green eyes and a developing teenaged body. She's jailbait, however, and slapped a sexual harassment charge on Nate. Very cruel minded and sexually premiscuous. Wants to get Phil into bed.

Emily, 17- Marissas' best friend, Emily is a much better worker and seems nicer than the cruel Marissa, but that's uncertain, since many haven't gotten to know her. She's got dirty blonde hair and is very pretty with big lips and even bigger boobs.

Erica, 20- Erica has been around Haven for a while. She's very pretty but very slight. She has blonde hair down to her shoulders which she often wears up in a ponytail or bun. She's currently dating Jarred(at least from her perspecive mostly) and is unaware of Nate's crush on her. She used to date Phil for a long time, and is very close with Alexa.

Noor, 20- Noor is a very tall, almost model-like girl with middle eastern decent. She's very pretty but materialistic and a little snobby, mostly coming from her wealthy parents. Her best friend is Katie from Housekeeping, and she is madly in love with Chris.

Monique, 16- Monique is a tall, pretty-in-an-odd-way girl with tan skin and a large nose. She's thin and favors gothic-style clothes and the like. Her boyfriend Brian has worked there for a long time, and she's unaware of Harry's intense crush on her.

Erin, 24- Erin is Dave's sister. She's a little overweight, but not as much as Lindsey, and is passionate but very nice and laid back. She has a pretty smile and eyes, but her forceful personality is what really makes her attractive. Dislikes Ashley, Lindsey, Marrisa and Emily.

Other Girls from around the Facility:

Shelly, 30- Shelly is a beautiful woman of Italian decent who is currently the human resources manager of Haven. She's very beautiful and very playful. She seems nice, but might have a mean streak....

Katie, 20- Katie is a larger girl, very tall and broad, but she still has a girl-next-door beauty that makes her very well liked. She has a large, goofy smile and blushes easily, which brings out the color in her big green eyes. She's a housekeeper at the facility. She's also Noor's best friend.

Lisa, 31- A very pretty but petite woman, Lisa is the Assistant Director of Nursing at Haven. She has big yellowish-green eyes and a big smile and shoulder length wavy brown hair. She's known to be a bit of a brat when she doesn't get her way and can be very rude, as if everyone she meets is beneath her.

Jamie, 31- Marissa's Mother and Lisa's best friend. Jamie is a tall, statuesque woman with short red hair and bright green cat eyes like her Daughter. Lisa is considered rude, but Jamie is far ruder. She acts like she's Queen of the World.

Meghan, 22- Meghan is a friend of Ashley and Lindsey and is an amazingly beautiful young woman who works at the receptionist. She favors pants suits and high-heeled boots, but also pumps. She has long straight black hair and the general look of a model, moving with grace. She's known to be a slut, and more than a little bratty.

Hannah, 20- Hannah is Dave's younger sister. She's very energitic and personable, making her a valuable member of the activities staff. She has frizzy brownish blonde hair and likes to wear comfortable, casual clothing, and every day she wears the same gray fuzzy clogs. Occasionally, she dislikes Alexa(and sometimes they're best friends) and is very close with Dave and Erin. She's also a close friend of Phil and Erica.


Now, then...who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Chris

2. Nate

*Noteb*
3. Jarred

4. One of the girls?

5. One of the other guys?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unsung_Hero (UN: unsung_hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/951812-Shrinking-at-Work/cid/240876-Going-the-extra-mile-at-Haven