*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mt. St. Helens
  2. Smaller
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245574-Mt-St-Helens
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
This choice: Your 17 year old brother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mt. St. Helens

    by: Unknown
You walk into Ron's room without knocking. He has a huge boner on as he is chatting online.

"Get out of here fuckwad," he screams as you see the intense female to female action unfold on screen. You have always envied his nine inches and you feel now is a time to exact revenge.

You drink the potion and instantaneously you shrink. Ron frantically looks for you, but doesn't see you, so eventually he returns to what he was doing.

You watch him spank the monkey which to you now looks like the Alaska Pipeline.

You hear his moans begin to erupt and can you can do nothing but watch as his huge cock begins to shoot its lava.

You realize you can catch some of the bennies of being this small so you scramble towards the huge eruption as white stuff cascades over your small form.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The jism tastes so good and you have supper

2. You crawl up Ron's leg hoping to hit the motherlode

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/245574-Mt-St-Helens