*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake and Ben
  2. Smaller
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/350172-Jake-and-Ben
by JamMan
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #961619
What if a gay boy is given the power to change people's sizes?
This choice: The huge 7 foot senior bully at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake and Ben

    by: Joel34
Ben and Jake were cockheads, mega jocks who could get any girl they want and treated them like shit.

You look over and saw Jake, a bit on the rough and beefy side, he was the bulk of the duo. You saw him climbing aboard the bus, his huge round flabby yet muscular ass almost bursting out of its tiny footy shorts and filling the doorway.

Beneath Him Ben the more muscular of the two was climbing on. Jake suddenly stopped and his head damn near rammed straight up Jakes arse. Jake of course got too much amusement out of this. "sure you laugh now, but we have to bunk in the same bed tonight at camp; I just had burritos."

"FUCK!" you shriek "CAMP!" as you remember u too are supposed to be on that bus, you run over and board the stairs. You dont need any clothes, hopefully the world wont notice u wearing the same clothes as hopefully the world wont notice you at all.

You have the following choices:

1. Straight to the camp

*Noteb*
2. Toilet stop

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JamMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/961619-Giant-Gay-Boy/cid/350172-Jake-and-Ben