*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choice of Companions
  2. A choice of paths
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256316-Choice-of-Companions
by Sage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #977635
Making your little fantasy a reality. A Star Technologies Affiliate. Additions welcome.
This choice: Steve Marshall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choice of Companions

    by: Sage
You got back home only two minutes ago and already you're beginning to have doubts about what you'd just done. The paper add for this MA thing had sounded too good to be true, especially with the low price tag. You couldn't have filled your gas tank up with the amount this cost you. Admittedly gas is getting more expensive, but still this is cheap compared to what you would have expected. Looking at the thing in your hand you can only guess that it cost twice what you're paying for this.

The Tachyon Tag, as the lady at the desk had called it, looked like a kind of high tech injector you'd expect to see on a scifi show. Star Trek or Wars or something like that. Its basic shape was that of a gun, with a needle at one end, and all over it was blinking lights and readouts, which you couldn't even begin to make sense of, and you wondered if the maker had just put them on for show. It was entirely possible that the device was simpler than the thing in your hand seemed, and that flashing lights and stuff were just bells and whistles added on for the viewing pleasure of the customer.

You still couldn't believe someone had a service like this. It was just so weird. Yet you had to admit the moment your eyes found that article in the paper you were hooked. You wanted to see what it was like at antsize, and now, a few hours later, you were sitting in your home, waiting for the companion to show up and make those pictures in the catalog a reality in your home. Picking up the catalog you flipped through it to the girl you picked. The catalog had a picture of each companion doing something associated with their particular field, with an insert on the side that was supposedly what they were saying as they did it.

You can choose either

Tiffany, a good looking blonde in a shirt that barely covered her nipples let alone her breasts. Skinny, but not stick figure, just the kind of skinny that solicits wolf whistles on the streets. Her picture had her eating what looked like a sandwich, what kind you couldn't tell, while looking at the camera. Her insert read:
"I need a little variety in my diet. You might do nicely."

Samantha, an odd looking girl, but mostly because you really couldn't she her because the POV of the camera was pointing up off the floor, with the sole of her shoe taking up most of the picture. Her mode of dress was black, and her eyes were screaming in delight as she brought her foot closer, supposedly crushing the poor cameraman. Her insert read:
"I like bugs. The way their bodies sort of turn to liquid under my heel. I wonder what you'd turn into?"

Tabitha, an interesting looking woman, though the picture was actually not about her. Instead it was about the various animals around her. From cats, to dogs, to small mammals and reptiles, all the way up to a komodo dragon. According to the info on the page she was the animal trainer, and thus if you picked an animal as your companion you met her too. Her insert read:
"My babies are just dying to make your acquaintance. Starving for your attention."

Besides the female section of the catalog, which according to the front cover is the men's MA list of companions, is two section of other kinds of companions. The first is a collection of male companions, most of which are probably comparable to the females in attractiveness, and from the photos they are probably just as skilled at their art.

The other section is a surprise to you, and it makes you think that this is all some kind of hoax, as the people listed in it are not human. Well, really they look human, but certain features seem to have been cut and pasted from animals. The cover art for the section, and apparently their top companion is named Molly, and she looks like a perfectly normal wolf, if you discount the fact that she's standing up and her fore paws look like human hands, though you can still see claws on the end. It appears they offer male companions in that section as well, and according to the title the companions within are called Anthromorpic Humanoids, or Anthros for short.

You have the following choices:

1. (Vore)Tiffany

*Noteb*
2. (Crushing)Samantha

*Noteb*
3. (Animals)Tabitha

4. Anthro Companions

5. Male Companions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sage (UN: star_sage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/256316-Choice-of-Companions