*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/895806-The-serpentine-mystic-lady-and-her-cohort
by Sage
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #977635
Making your little fantasy a reality. A Star Technologies Affiliate. Additions welcome.
This choice: Someone knocks on your door before you can decide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The serpentine mystic lady and her cohort

    by: safire_diaz
KNOCK KNOCK. Just as you were about to decide, your finger pausing on yet another picture, there is a thunderclap and the rain rains down in a patter of downpour. You are slightly annoyed by this, but just as you slam the rickety door, it is stoppered by a slender pale hand.
"Am... I to be mistaken that this is the place, Odaxitar?" asks the meek boy, followed by a gliding motion of a dress swooping in afterwards.
"Zabrei, I told you twice. I'm sure this is the place." answers the lady, her crimson serpentine tail swishing slowly, but with excitement at your appearance. "Oh, that's right..." chuckles the silver-eyed anthro snake-lady, her violet locks streaming wetly, "This seems to be occupied. How unfortunate."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You tackle her to the ground

*Noteb*
2. She asks you if this is the place

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/977635-Macrophiles-Anonymous/cid/895806-The-serpentine-mystic-lady-and-her-cohort