*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant Rukia
  2. Ichigo shrinks
  3. Bleach Shrink
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/292527-Giant-Rukia
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #978124
Anime and Videogame girls become huge.
This choice: Rukia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Giant Rukia

    by: fighter07
Rukia, wearing her school outfit, walks into Ichigo's room. Her thunderous footsteps cause Ichigo to lose his balance.

"Ru...rukia? RUKIA! DOWN HERE!! RUKIA!" Ichigo yells, to the giant Rukia who just walks past him without even noticing the tiny hero.
"RUKIA! ITS ME! DOWN HERE!"

"Wait a minute..." Rukia says outloud, while she takes a few steps back, and starts to look on the floor.

"Yes!" Ichigo yells, running towards her.

Rukia's eyes open wide, and points down at Ichigo while yelling "There!!"

Ichigo seeing that Rukia saw him, feels relief all over his body, and begins to run up to Rukia as fast as he can.

"Damn bug. Get out of the room" Rukia says, lifting her foot up.

"R...Rukia? No!" Ichigo yells, turning around to run.

Rukia's foot comes down at a tremendous speed, but Ichigo manages to dodge at the last second. The impact from Rukia's foot causes his to fall down again.

You have the following choices:

1. Rukia thinks she killed the bug

2. Rukia goes to hunt the bug

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fighter07 (UN: fighter07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fighter07 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/978124-Anime---Videogame-ShrinkGiantess-Story/cid/292527-Giant-Rukia