*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diaper and Nap
  2. Baby Day
  3. Hey, That Tingles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979895-Your-Girlfriends-Baby/cid/338518-Diaper-and-Nap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #979895
Your girlfriend wants a baby...only problem is she wants it to be you
This choice: Diaper Mike  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Diaper and Nap

    by: Dr.T
Lauren carrys you into your bedroom and lays you down on the bed. You wacth as she goes into the closet, and comes back with a diaper and a bottle. She slides the diaper under your bare ass and then fastens it on. You like the feel of the diaper and beging to giggle at its touch. Lauren stares down at you and coos. She tickles your stomach and behind your ears until you ecstatic with laughter. She then picks you up again and brings you to the kicthen, where she puts formula in the bottle and sticks it in the microwave.

After the formula was eated up, she holds you while you drink. The first thing you think is how bad it tastes, but you continue to drink it and get drowsy. You fall asleep in Laurens arms and she walks you into the bedroom and lays you down on the bed for a nap.

You have the following choices:

1. You have an accident

2. You Wake Up At Older

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr.T (UN: trcwhisp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/979895-Your-Girlfriends-Baby/cid/338518-Diaper-and-Nap