*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/1273051-Phil-attends-his-first-slumber-party
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: Phil attends his first slumber party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Phil attends his first slumber party

    by: Unknown
Phil did his best to attract attention to himself. He yelled and moved around inside Dawn's pocket, but no one came to his rescue. Phil finally resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't getting out any time soon. Therefore he decided to rest and conserve his strength until an opportunity arose to escape. It was a very long hot day inside the wool pocket for Phil, who eventually drifted off to sleep.

At the end of the school day, Dawn calmly walked out of the building and got on the bus. It was hard for her to contain the excitement of her new acquisition. But she waited patiently during the bus ride home, and thought of all that she would do with her new toy.

When Dawn got home she remembered that she had invited her two friends Megan and Alice over to spend the night. This was going to be even better than she had thought.

Phil awoke to the feeling of being picked up by a huge hand, and immediately started struggling to get free. The huge hand had no problem wrapping around him and holding him firmly still. Phil was suddenly looking at the huge face of Dawn, that girl from school. He felt his heart drop as he realized his situation.

"Hey there" said Dawn, smiling. "You are my new toy. and I want you to be on your best behavior tonight when my friends come over. Do as I tell you or I'll feed you to my dog"

Dawn shook Phil a little to emphasize her point. Phil was so dumbstruck he couldn't think of a reply.

"Now, lets get you ready for tonight."

Dawn relaxed her grip on Phil and carefully started taking Phil's clothes off. First the shoes and socks, then the tiny shirt he was wearing.

"What are you doing?" Phil managed to squeak, as he tried to wriggle out of Dawn's grasp.

"I need to give you a bath before tonight's sleepover, to make sure you are clean and presentable for my friends" Dawn said with a smirk

Phil was no were near strong enough to resist Dawn as she finished pulling off his pants and boxers. Next Phil was plunged into warm soapy water, and Dawn started gently scrubbing him with a huge cloth. She smiled as she worked her way up his tiny legs, noticing Phil's vain efforts at preserving his modesty. Dawn dropped the cloth and used the tip of her finger to caress Phil's ass cheeks, gently spreading them and admiring the tiny butt hole of her new toy. Then she worked her finger around to the front of Phil and laughed at the sight of his tiny penis and balls.

"O, we are going to have fun with you" Said Dawn as she placed Phil in a towel and started drying him off.

When she was done, she took Phil up to her room and placed him in a shoe box laying on her bed. After a second of thought, Dawn got something off her dresser and came back to the shoe box.

"Sorry about this, but I can't have you running around and getting dirty again" Dawn snatched Phil back up from the box and double wrapped a small rubber band around his middle, pinning his arms to his sides. Once she was satisfied that Phil could not escape his bonds, she made a few holes in the top of the box and closed it. leaving a very trussed up and frightened Phil to wonder, what would happen next...

You have the following choices:

1. Phil has an unwanted photo shoot

2. Everyone goes to sleep, and Phil goes exploring

3. Phil becomes a dildo

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/1273051-Phil-attends-his-first-slumber-party