*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/664863-stuffed-Phil-down-the-front-of-her-own-leotard
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: ...stuffed Phil down the front of her own leotard.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...stuffed Phil down the front of her own leotard.

    by: Wicked
Kendra grabbed Phil and shoved him into her leotard, which was still in her gym bag. Ms. Dufus came in and said "we're starting in 3 minutes, I expect everyone to be ready." She then walked out, and Kendra went back to Phil. She started putting on her leotard, squeezing her curvy figure into the tight material, with Phil still inside. When she was done, Phil was pressed against her breast, although Kendra had a better idea. She put her finger on him from the outside of the material, and started moving him.

Phil could not see inside the leotard, he could only feel Kendra's breast against his back and the material against his front. He then felt an object pushing at him from on top, though the object was outside the leotard. It pushed him to Kendra's nipple, then past it and onto her stomach. He felt her belly button as he passed by, and Kendra's body convulsed as she giggled from the treatment. He then felt the invisible object push him around, and deposit him under Kendra's panties and against her ass.

When class began, Ms Dufus had everyone start off with toe touching exercises. As Kendra bent over, she felt Phil being forced against her ass by the tight material. As the class went on, she felt Phil continuously, and Patty enjoyed watching her friend torture the little man.

When the class was over, the two girls changed back into their regular clothes, and Kendra held Phil in her hand. "Let's see," she said, "I have math next period." She turned to Patty and asked, "what about you?" Patty consulted her schedule and replied "I have lunch." Patty then thought for a second and said "do you mind if I take the little guy with me, so we can get to know each other better?" Kendra looked at her friend and said........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sure, Enjoy Your Lunch With Him

2. No, He's My Responsibility, Math It Is

3. Screw Math, Let's Both Go To Lunch With Him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wicked (UN: aypgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/664863-stuffed-Phil-down-the-front-of-her-own-leotard