*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/878910-The-students-experiment-on-Phil
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #996845
A tiny boy in an all girl school. What challenges will he face? You decide.
This choice: The students experiment on Phil  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The students experiment on Phil

    by: Unknown
When The girl got to the science lab, she went to the back of the room, and sat at the last desk. She was all alone back there so she had Phil to herself. She took the strangling Phil out of her pocket and dropped him on the desk then she said "Hi im Megan. And you're my science experiment!" Phil gasped and got up to run, but Megan cupped her hand over him. He pounded on her hand, and then gave up. Megan then picked him up and dropped him in her lap. Phil looked up at her face, which was mostly blocked by her breasts. Her face came into view and he saw that she had dark red hair, and was very pretty. He tried to stand up, but his foot got caught in the fabric of her skirt and he fell down. Megan giggled at this and picked him up again. "This is so cool!" Megan said. "I'm gonna bring you home and keep you. Oh! You'll be my pet boy!" She laughed at this and began to fondle Phil with her hand. She held him in one hand and poked him with the other. She then started stroking him. She was paying no attention whatsoever to the science lesson. She then gasped and a smile came across her face. She moved her finger down towards Phil's privates. She began to fondle them jostling them around with her index finger. Phil kicked and squirmed, but all that did was make Megan want to play with him more. She then pulled his pants down, and threw them on her desk. Then she popped off his boxers. He was now standing infront of this giantess, half naked. Just then a loud noise rang through the building it was a.........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fire drill

2. earthquake

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WriteMik has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996845-My-name-is-Phil-Tiny/cid/878910-The-students-experiment-on-Phil