*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109950-The-Unknown-World
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1109950
A description of this unknown world
Its the mysteries that elude us, that excite us. Some how we just cant ever seem to figure life out. I guess thats why its still worth living. Surprise party full of twist and turns we dont ever see coming, that we never really understand, maybe cant understand.

Like two guys heading for the same plane. One gets there a little early; the other guy gets stuck behind an accident on the Van Wick and ends up missing the flight. Next plane is not for 3 hours. Bad Luck right? Except the plane blows up and crashes into the Atlantic Ocean, no survivors. Whats that all about?

I saw the guy who missed the plane interviewed on New York 1, he didnt know either. Just sort of stared off into space. Nothing is different for him, but then again everything is different for him.

That tall guy in Jurassic park actors name Jeff, or something or another, I cant remember, he talked about Chaos Theory.

I dont know If I understand the theory part of it, but I get the chaos. The way that everything can seem to be ok one second, then the next nothing is. Like watching one of those documentaries on the Discovery Channel. All the antelope are just standing around eating grass, looking happy. Babies galloping around, beside their mothers, then the next second they are all running for their lives, none of them having seen anything yet, but they know something isnt right,
it just feels wrong.

I feel that a lot. Like something isnt quite right. Do you ever wonder about those things? Like every time you slip out of the door youre no different then those antelope running around those grasslands over in Africa. Something is lurking out there, in the tall grass, unseen. Silent. Watching, waiting. The world is full of danger. Most of them from places youll never expect. Youre like that mother antelope wanting to protect her kids from the world. Pretty damn scary. But youre not sure how you can. Or if you can. Or whether to even start to try.

I think about it alot. We all do. Out here in the street, trying to control the uncontrollable.
© Copyright 2006 MJOLNIR (mjolnir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1109950-The-Unknown-World