*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443771-Live-dead
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1443771
About a girl that is in a shadow and she comes out of it to find a hard surprise
I am a girl of such wonder I hide it. I am a girl with such love but I hate it. I am a girl that is 15 in high school with lots of people that are "cool". People that are so cool they make fun of others and get cooler after that. I hate it, it is showing them they can get what ever they want. Soon after I see all this I wanna be one of the "cool" people but some how I have no idea how to be one. Not a clue, not a thought, not a guess, just blankness. I don't talk, I don't have any friends, I am not a like person. I try and try to make friends but it is all hard so I dress black and people look.

This moring I get dress and go to school, I walk to school all the time. I walk to my locker I look in it, it is all the same. I sigh and get my stuff and walk to my class. All the people, as cool as they are, are making fun of people as always and I have to be one of them. "Look it is goth girl to make the world all black", says someone. "Oh My God does she know how to dress", says a girl. I walk to my seat while paper gets thrown at me. "Good Moring class!", says our Teacher. The teacher taps on my desk and says to me, "Lexie are you ok, once again". I nod and smile at least someone is nice, he is our English teacher and he is always nice to me. Some girl that is new and cool is always stairing at me, I look at her she looks away. Class is over she comes to me and says, "Hey, I overheard your name was Lexie, right?" "Yes, it is why?" "Oh I just wanted to know if you want to come over because you look like you need to get out of your house", she laughs and makes a question face. "Sure", I say "Ya! I will pick you up afterschool and we can go shopping." I nod and make a weird face because I hate shopping but I will stand it when I'm there cause I might have a real friend or a set up. After school I wait for this person that asked me to go shopping with her, she runs out waving at me with cool people behind her. She says bye to them and comes to me and says, "It's just me and you." I smile and look at the road and she says, " My name is Crissy and the mall is just up here so we can walk, I'm rich don't worry I can pay for you stuff." I look surprised and then start walking with her. Crissy says, "It's fine you can talk you know" I say, "Yea I know I just chose not to." She nods slowly as like she understands. She takes out her ipod and turns to Ashlee Simpson and I look sickly at her and say, "You like her." She says, "Heck yea! I just love that Fall Out Boy." I say, "Oh My God! I just love Fall Out Boy too!." We both laugh and she turns to Fall Out Boy and gives me a headphone and I smile at her. We start to sing, "SATURDAYEEEEEE" "TWO MORE WEEKS MY FOOT IS IN THE DOOR YEA I CANT SLEEP IN THE WAKE OF SATURDAY!" We laugh so hard and she says, "I know all of Fall OutBoy's songs and all my friends don't even know them so I'm glad I meet you." I say, "Are you my friend?" She says "Of course!."I smile and we are at the mall and she goes into a prep clothes store and go in with her and everyone looks at me and I look away. She puts a blue shirt up to me and says,"Thats perfect." "Uh",I say "go try on this blue shirt and thispareof blue jeans". I walk into the changing room and try them on and I come out. Her eyes get big and she says "That is perfect for your slim figure!" I try on a lot of prep stuff and she buys them for me, plus makeup and flip-flops. She goes into a hair place and asks me, "Is black your natural hair color?" I say "Yes". She says "Well do you want blonde, or brown?" I say "Brown". She walks to the hair persona nd says "Cut her hair to a little past her sholder and dye it light brown". The hair person does that and I look at myself and get scared but Ilook cool. She buys me good shanpoo and stuff like that and she says "Come to my house we can make over you, you can have a sleepover." She got me a cell phone too and I call my mom and asks if it is ok and she is happy that I found a friend that would do that and shes says ok. When we have so much fun at her house it is moring and she puts makeup and I put on my new clothes and she looks at me like I'm a new person and she says "Remember what we did last night, talk!". We laugh and walk to school and everyone is looking at me and buys are looking at me like I am so cool, Crissy says "You are the new cool my friend." I look around and smile and say Hi to people and they say Hi back. I feel better than ever, I am out of my shadow and into the light. Everyone does not make fun of me and I feel so cool. Two weeks my mom tells me somthing That I don't want to hear she says, "Lexie you are very sick and you are going to die soon." I open my mouth but nothing comes out, i feel so blank all the color is out and the blackness is in me again. "MOM! I DON'T WANT TO DIE, I JUST AMDE SO MANY FRIENDS! I DON'T FEEL SICK!", I say. She starts to cry and I cry with her and I feel some rush in me and I pass out and die that night. She died a happy death, it is like god made this new person named Crissy and helped her make friends and be happy before her death. She died happy and out of her shadow.
© Copyright 2008 Ashleigh (ashleighfob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1443771-Live-dead