*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456682-Wandering-Gypsy
Rated: 18+ · Other · Experience · #1456682
This is just a thought from the gypsy in my soul.
The gypsy girl looks around the small city and feels the urge to go. Where, she does not know. Anywhere new will work. She roams, not really looking to find something, just looking. Learning. She thrives on the new experience. The fear of the unknown with the need to make it known.

She doesn't have a love missing her somewhere. She is alone but not lonely. She meets new people along the way. Some friends, some lovers and some remain just strangers. She moves like the seasons. Staying long enough to she a piece of herself and then moving on.

A student of life, the gypsy feels her soul craving again. Needing a new experience. The desire to meet new people or discover old friends. Wherever the wind takes her. She doesn't hurt others in her path, none that she is aware of.

Happiness, friendship and pleasure is all she wishes to leave in her wake. Good memories and colorful stories to live with when she can no longer roam.

Don't judge her because she is different, envy her because she is free. Free to live, love and laugh. Free to go as she pleases. The Gypsy's wandering soul is like the wind...You feel it, feel it's impact but you cannot touch it. It flows through your fingers and is gone.
© Copyright 2008 Sapphire Rose (sapphirerose70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1456682-Wandering-Gypsy