*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1612675-Ouija-Curse
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1612675
This short story is about a group of friends using the spirtit board on halloween night.
“They say Ouija boards curse you until the day you die” Margo Denato said on the television. Nichole switched the rambling woman off when she heard a knock at the door.

“Come in!” she shouted. Ginger, Malei, and Marie barged in for tonight was all hallows eve.

“Do you have it?” Ginger whispered. KLUNK Nichole pulled out an old board that went through what looks like a fire.

“It’s cursed ; ancient dates back  to 1907”she smiled. Marie just stood there shaking.

“WOOOOOOH lets use it” Malei went to grab it and it shocked her.

“Okay, let’s just get this over with” Ginger snapped. The four girls went to get four black candles, four silver coins and a small bible just incase something were to happen. The house was empty just four girls and a damned Ouija board.

“ Is anyone here with us? “ Malei asked.

“Y-E-S” the board spelled out. They were hooked and kept asking questions until they got a response they didn’t want to get.

“What is in our near future?”

“D-E-A-T-H”

Nichole knew they had an unpleasant surprise in store for them.

Malei kept asking questions “really? What kind?”

“P-A-I-N-F-U-L”

Marie looked up and laughed “this is fake”

WHAM the bible was thrown across the room with a lot of force, candles went on and off and the girls took they’re hands off of the board. The Piece started to move on its own going in circles and was also thrown across the room.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” they screamed.

Nichole threw the lights on, “well that was interesting?”

They went into the living room and watched movies.

SMASH! Ginger screamed. “Ill go check since I’m not a chicken” Malei stuttered.

Nichole sighed “ill go check”

She went into the kitchen to pick up the broken glass. “Shoot” she sliced her finger on a piece of glass and blood fell onto the board.          The board started to whisper, saying thinks she couldn’t understand.

“NICHOLE, NICHOLE, NICHOLE” she heard.

“Help” she tried to scream but nothing came out just silence.

She lost all of her thoughts and had no idea who the people in her living room were.

“Nikki, you okay?” Malei asked while walking into the kitchen.

“I am fine” she whispered.

“DO IT NOW” she heard through her trance.

Nichole grabbed her friends head with so much force and smashed it against the wall.

In the morning Nichole woke up confused and with a headache.

“NICHOLE! ITS SKYLER SHE…SHE….SHES DEAD” shouted Marie.

Suddenly the whole night flashed back and then she didn’t remember anything. But still she smiled. Till this day no one knows if it was a psychopathic friend who snapped, someone who broke in, OR the Damned Ouija board.

© Copyright 2009 Eliznichole. (ykaileenichole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1612675-Ouija-Curse