*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626480-Paul
Rated: · Poetry · Dark · #1626480
I don't like this, do you?
I stare at you hoping and wishing, knowing I cannot have you.
But still with each stare you become more delicious, I want to devour you completely. I need you inside me.
But you don't, need neither want me.
As I lay, bleeding you stood, laughing.
When I sat there crushed unable to speak, you danced frivolously completely enamoured.
As my world came falling down and darkness captured me, you began your new life free of the evil that once plagued us.
And I sit here, still, tormented and frightened of the darkness that threatens to consume me.
It cuts so deep I can neither speak of it nor run from it, while you have somehow managed to escape from it completely.
So go, go on who am I to keep you trapped in a web that held us for so long?
Who am I to dream of protecting you from those who do not understand yet whisper?
And who am I to hope and pray that one day you'll find what I know neither of us ever will.
© Copyright 2009 Liv Wilde (livwilde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626480-Paul