*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762917-Fight
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Relationship · #1762917
A small piece of something I'm working on. A fight between 2 people in a relationship.
I opened the door, ready to face his anger. I had my guard up, the body armor on. I searched his face. There was no anger anywhere on it and I knew there should be. I stood there staring, because I was waiting for him to unleash whatever reaction he thought I deserved. He didn’t. He didn’t even say one word to me as he walked towards me. He put his hands on my waist and drew me in closer. His lips were on mine in an instant. He kissed me, hungrily and almost angrily. He was rough as his hands gripped me tighter and pressed my body against his own. “Fight back” he whispered breathlessly.

And I was angry at the thought that he was going to use his anger this way. He was going to play this game. I kissed him back angrily, pushing my body against his. “That’s right baby, fight,” he whispered before kissing me roughly again. I played his game too. I put all my pent up anger into my kiss as my hands locked around his neck, and I secured myself to him. He moaned slightly as he broke the kiss, pushing me against the wall, and securing me there with his body.

His arms were on either side of my head, his hands pressed against the wall. We struggled to catch our breaths as we stared at each other. His burning eyes seemed to harden. “You aren’t fighting hard enough, baby. I don’t think you want me.” I stared at him, disbelievingly. “What?” he said, “Are you questioning whether you made the right choice now?” His words pushed me over the edge.
I pushed him away angrily.  He wasn’t making this easy or fair. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. The anger I was waiting for was displayed perfectly on his face. I wanted to run. I wanted to be as far away from him as possible right now. I couldn’t take his anger right now.

“You’re really going to walk away right now?” he asked, his tone was hard and cold.
© Copyright 2011 Katelyn (crazyu2girl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762917-Fight