*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796513-Festival-of-Fun
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #1796513
Fun at the Fair can lead to a roll in the hay.
Once again, a friend gave me a prompt for a short, sexy story: What would happen if a woman had a date with her favorite entertainer at the State Fair and things got romantic? I hope you enjoy this fun fling into fantasy romance. *Wink*



Jena’s lips tingled from the most recent kiss her partner had given her. She glanced around at the lights winking on the Fairgrounds against a backdrop of stars in the evening sky. They paled in comparison to the excitement flaring bright in her heart. Winning a dream date with her favorite entertainer thrilled her like no other experience in the world. Giving his warm hand a squeeze, she looked into his crystal blue eyes again, seeing both amusement and desire there.

The couple had hit it off right away and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the Evergreen State Fair all day long. Through their happy conversations, Jena found she shared many common interests with Anthony. They had the same passion for music and performing, and she loved hearing about his travels around the world. He told her fascinating tales of the many countries his band had visited over the years, including some adventures while touring the big cities they performed in. His confession that some side trips ended up with some pleasurable rendezvous in unusual places set her heart racing. Scenarios of him making love to her in different locations ran wild through her imagination, making a whimper of need rise in the back of her throat.

As they walked through the Midway, the noises from the various games, the flashing lights, and the murmur of the crowd couldn’t distract her. The male presence of the man beside her captured her complete attention. The lean muscles of his chest and shoulders moving beneath his cowboy-style shirt sent a thrill of heat through her system. The easy grace of his movements mesmerized her. Very short, dark wavy hair and Italian features defined his appearance, setting her desire ablaze.

Throughout the afternoon, they had enjoyed several of the numerous rides available. While clinging to him on the roller coaster, she had stolen a kiss to test his desire for her and been rewarded with a grin and answering kiss. He’d chosen a slower ride next in the Tunnel of Love. Her head swam with a few searing kisses in the dark of a clattering enclosed vehicle. In the semi-privacy of the Skyride car, they had delved a little deeper high in the air above the Fair. Mouths pressed together with tongues exploring, while fingers stole beneath clothing to caress bare skin. Her breasts still tingled with the memory of his touch, aching to feel him chafe her nipples again while making her dizzy with sizzling kisses. Her body buzzed with the need for more.

Leading her out of the main stream of foot traffic, Anthony chose a bench on a long grass strip and took a seat, urging her down to talk. She sat next to him, still holding his hand and savoring the warmth of his hard body so near. He smiled at her. “What would you like to do next?”

She shrugged, returning his smile. “I’m not sure,” she lied, wishing the two of them could be alone at a hotel. “It’s been such an exciting day so far.” Opening her purse, she looked at the picture they had taken earlier and let him see it. A black and white photo of the couple wearing old fashioned Wild West clothing stared up at them. He looked handsome in his Sheriff costume while she’d worn a beautiful blue dress and bonnet. The color set off her lovely blond hair and green eyes. They looked like they belonged in the late 1800s, perhaps in a small town. She wished they were alone in a bedroom of some old west farmhouse.

His eyes turned a dark violet in the evening light as she caught his gaze. “Is that right? I admit I wouldn’t mind being alone with you, too.”

Her mouth fell open. “Did I say that out loud?”

He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb, making slow, sensual circles. “Yes, you did,” he answered, a smile tugging at one corner of his mouth.

Heat gathered in her cheeks. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to,” she said. At the same time, she was relieved her most secret longing was out.

“Oh, I’m glad you did,” he said, leaning close enough to whisper in her ear. “I want the same thing,” he said, nibbling on her ear lobe.

A delicious shiver ran through her body. “What do you suggest we do about it?” She asked, her voice a little breathless.

He looked around, thinking, and came to a quick decision. Standing, he pulled her up with him. “I have an idea. Come with me.”

Anticipation fluttered in her stomach. He led her towards the long row of barns beyond the Midway at the back of the Fairgrounds. Anthony cut around behind the dark wooden structures into the alley beyond. A road lay behind the buildings for trucks to bring in hay and feed for the animals. The lights and sounds of the Fair faded in the darkness, replaced by the scent of hay, horses, and leather. Anthony, still holding her hand, looked around carefully for signs of other people before tugging her through a large doorway into the nearest barn. His eyes glimmered with mischief and heat as he located a wooden ladder that led up to a hayloft. He directed her with silent motions to climb up ahead of him.

Her cheeks warmed as she climbed, realizing he must be getting an interesting view of her backside under her skirt. Good thing I wore my red thong. I hope he likes it, she mused. After reaching the top, she stepped to the side to allow him room. He looked the situation over and quietly dragged several hay bales into a rectangular shape, providing them cover from eyes that might look up, should someone enter the barn. He broke off a flake of hay and spread it over the floor to give them some padding to sit on, and then they settled down, out of sight.

Anthony reached out to tuck a lock of blond hair behind her ear with gentle fingers. His eyes sparkled in the dim light of the barn.”I’m glad you let me know what you wanted,” he said, caressing her face. “After spending the day getting to know you, I’ve been thinking along the same lines.”

She had trouble gathering her scattered thoughts. Fire flashed through her system at his touch, her body longing for more. “I didn’t mean to let that slip, but now I’m happy you know. I’ve always thought you were hot, and today’s been the most exciting day of my life.”

Leaning forward, he whispered against her lips. “I think you’re hot and exciting.” He claimed her mouth in a hard kiss and she opened to him, sliding her arms around his neck. Easing her back onto the hay, he deepened the kiss, exploring the inside of her mouth with hunger. She responded with urgency, thrilled they were finally alone.

Her head swam with the intensity of sensations. His male scent mixed with the fresh hay and leather smells of the barn. The lights and sounds of the Fair seemed very far away in their warm cocoon of privacy. He continued his searing kisses while caressing her body with questing hands. She felt the cooler air against her stomach after he’d unbuttoned her blouse. Eager fingers smoothed across her skin, following the swell of her breasts. Her nipples responded by hardening under his touch, and he drove her wild by manipulating them through her silk bra. In moments, he undid the front clasp and pushed the garment out of the way to begin a fresh, tender assault in earnest. Moving his mouth to her neck, he nibbled and kissed his way down her throat until reaching her right nipple. He made love to it with his tongue, stimulating the left one with his fingers.

Heat flared between her legs and she pressed harder against him, craving more. Little whimpers of pleasure escaped her throat and she struggled to stay quiet, not wanting to attract attention from anyone passing by the barn. She ran her fingers through his hair as he pleasured her, savoring the silky texture on her palms. His hand slid down her hip, massaging in small circles, traveling along the outside of her thigh. Upon reaching the hem of her skirt, he dipped underneath to caress the skin of her inner leg. She couldn’t keep from whimpering with need as he moved his hand up to cup her mound. When he exerted pressure, she spread her legs to give him easier access. He dipped his fingers under the material of her thong. Fireworks exploded in her brain when he found her clit and began exploring her wet folds. A rumble of satisfaction escaped his mouth when she arched her back in response, whispering his name with fierce urgency.

Moving from her side, he knelt between her legs, continuing his exploration of her center. Leaning forward, he kissed her quivering stomach, licking his way around her bellybutton before moving lower. Anticipation and need made her breath come faster, and she strove to keep quiet while her body raged with desire. She gasped when his tongue found the top of her slit and moved lower, making love to her clit the same way he had with her nipple. His finger moved in and out of her while he licked and sucked her sensitive node. He drove her higher and higher toward climax, her hands clutching at the hay beneath her, her body writhing with the pleasure he gave her. She ached to sail over the edge into bliss, but at the same time, still longed to feel him inside her.

He shifted back, feathering kisses along her inner thigh, caressing his hands over her legs. Opening her eyes, she looked at him in confusion. Why did he stop?

Anthony answered with a seductive smile, using light pressure from his large hands to turn her over. Gripping her hips, he pulled her onto all fours, leaning over her back to whisper in her ear. “I have an idea,” he said, his voice a low rumble filled with amusement. She could hear the smile in his voice. “Since we’re in a barn, let’s have some fun this way.”

He nibbled the back of her neck, sending delicious shivers through her system. He slid his hands underneath to her breasts, weighing them in his hands and playing with the nipples. She made quiet sounds of pleasure as the fire of need blazed through her blood again. One of his hands slid back between her legs, his fingers slipping into her hot folds. She felt him lean back, balancing on his knees as he continued bringing her pleasure with his magical hands. The clink of his belt and the sound of his zipper lowering came to her ears next, and she heard the tearing of a foil package. He tickled her wet folds with the head of his shaft, smoothing his hand over her ass and hip to steady her. Leaning forward, he entered from behind, filling her. She moaned as the exquisite friction began, lifting her higher toward the precipice of climax.

Sensations of pleasure flooded her brain, crowding out any other thoughts. His hands smoothed over her hips and thighs, massaging the skin and muscles. Leaning forward, he slid her blouse up so he could blaze a trail of kisses up her back, licking his way to her neck and earlobe. The pace increased, their breathing coming in short gasps as the friction drove them both wild. With the touch of an expert, he slid one hand around her hip to the top of her slit, finding her node with his fingers. He worked it while thrusting in and out, sending explosions of new pleasure flashing through her system. She hadn’t thought feeling him inside her could get any better until she felt his fingers playing with her most sensitive spot. She flew higher yet, calling his name in a desperate whisper. His answering groans came to her ears, and she knew he was close as well. In the next moment, she flew over the edge in an amazing climax with the sensation of shattering into a million pieces, floating blissfully through space. His muscles stiffened and he joined her, his rumbles adding to her own satisfaction.

After a few last thrusts, he disengaged, allowing her to sink into the hay beneath them. Slowly, her senses returned as she tried to catch her breath. Shifting onto her side, she watched his dark silhouette above while he cleaned up and then lay beside her. He drew her against him and she relaxed for a minute, savoring the warm, hard feel of him.

“That was amazing,” he whispered, and she could hear the smile in his voice.

She nodded, snuggling against his chest. “Yes, for me, too. I’m so glad you thought of coming up here, tonight.”

He gave a quiet laugh. “You’re so hot, I can’t help wanting you again.”

Looking up in wonder, she tried to see him in the dim light. “Really?”

He captured her mouth, his tongue entering to dance with hers. Using demanding sweeps, he let her know just how much he wanted her again. She was breathing hard by the time he broke off the kiss and rested his forehead against hers. “Does that answer your question?” He asked.

Nodding, she giggled. “Yes, definitely. Do you want to stay here? Do you think it’s safe?”

Looking around the dark interior of the barn, he shook his head. “We’ve been lucky so far, but I don’t want to push it. What do you say to going back to my hotel to continue our adventure?”

Excitement filled her at the thought. An entire night in his hotel room? She thought. Oh, my God! It would be a dream come true! Giving him a hug, she nodded. “That would be wonderful!”

He chuckled and rose, drawing her with him. “You got it. Let’s go, then. I’m not sure how long I can wait to have you again, my hot, sexy lady.”

After checking for others around the barn, they descended the ladder and snuck out the back entrance into the dark alley. Jena’s heart beat fast with excitement, holding Anthony’s hand as they walked through the crowd. The energy of the Fair couldn’t compare to the thrill of being with her favorite entertainer and knowing he wanted her so much. The night ahead would indeed be a passionate adventure.
© Copyright 2011 Blue-Inspired (chrisbuett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796513-Festival-of-Fun