*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830252-Lets-Call-it-a-Birthday-Present
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1830252
Carrie caressed Julie's hand and said, "Your too pretty to be stood up."
Let's Call it a Birthday Present

By: Bikerider



"He's not going to show, is he?" She sat next to Carrie, and her piercing blue eyes sparkled in the dim light.

"..Something must have happened." Carrie looked over her shoulder toward the hotel bar's entrance, then turned to the stranger. "He wouldn't stand me up...not on my birthday."

"I'm sure he wouldn't." The blond reached out and moved a curl from Carrie's forehead, then let her fingers linger in the flowing chestnut tendrils. "You're too pretty to be stood-up. Happy birthday...I'm Julie."

"I'm Carrie," they shook hands. "I'll kill him."

Julie gently held Carries hand, their eyes locked, as a tear left a black line down Carrie's cheek. Julie frowned. "Can I buy you a drink? We'll call it a birthday present. And we can go to my room so you can fix your eye make-up."

"Okay, sure." Carrie's grey-green eyes locked on Julie's. "That would be nice." She liked Julie immediately. She was slender, her smooth, bare legs were crossed, but it was easy to see that she worked out. She found herself getting lost in her cool, blue eyes. "I must look awful."

"Actually, you look beautiful." Julie dropped a twenty on the bar and picked up the two fresh drinks the bartender had just placed there. "Come on, I'm on the first floor...just down the hall."

Carrie slid off the stool and eyed the back of Julie's firm legs and the way her short skirt pulled tightly against her butt as she walked. Yeah, she definitely works out, Carrie thought.



...




Carrie's ass jutted out behind her as she leaned over the dresser and peered into the wall-mounted mirror. The hand holding the eyeliner froze when she found Julie's reflection in the mirror. She's checking me out! Heat rose on her cheeks, and she felt the warmth beginning to spread between her thighs. She looked down to drop the eyeliner into her open purse but stopped when two hands slid around her waist, the fingers entwining on her flat stomach. The warmth of Julie's breasts sank into Carrie's skin. Their eyes met in the mirror, and when Carrie returned Julie's smile, Julie gently turned her around inside the circle of her arms. Julie leaned in and pressed her lips against Carrie's.

Carrie's body tensed. Julie tilted her head back and looked into her eyes. "Are you okay with this?"

"I don't know if I can...or should." Carrie lowered her eyes. "But I have wondered what it would be like. I've even discussed it with my boyfriend, but just as a fantasy."

"Most women have that fantasy, hon." Julie gently guided Carrie to the bed.

Carrie's hands remained at her sides as Julie unbuttoned Carrie's dress and let it fall in a circle around her feet. "Just relax and let me do the work...let's call it a birthday present." Carrie smiled nervously, as she let Julie lower her onto the bed.

Julie's warm tongue traced wet lines on the sensitive skin of Carrie's neck, kneading her firm breasts and pinching the pebbled nipples between her fingers. The tingling, liquid warmth accumulated in her belly, that special tingling that signaled her arousal. But now it was so strong it felt like something more—something dangerous.

Julie sucked a firm nipple into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. Her fingertips caressed Carrie's quivering stomach, then moved lower and combed through the dark curls, their dampness betraying Carrie's desire. Carrie's fingers grasped the cool sheets and she slowly spread her legs, giving herself over to Julie.

Julie's fingers dipped into Carrie's warm crease and played as she moved her body lower until her mound found the bump of Carrie's knee. She pressed herself against it, shuddering as she gyrated slowly for a short minute before moving lower. She nudged Carries knees further apart and slid her tongue along the wet petals of her slit, then swirled it around the swollen clit protruding at the top of Carrie's sex.

Carrie raised her hips off the wrinkled sheets as her first orgasm rippled through her body. Julie raised her shiny face and smiled, "How old are you today?"

"Twenty," Carrie gasped. "Why?"

"Just nineteen more to go, then."

"What?"

"One for each year." Slipping two fingers between Carrie's wet folds, she moved them in and out while her tongue lapped at Carrie's swollen clit. Raising her hips off the bed, Carrie tensed and held Julie's face against her slippery center, moaning loudly. A short minute later, she gazed down at Julie and smiled. "Eighteen...."

Julie's face disappeared between Carrie's thighs again.

Thirty-minutes later, Carrie looked down at Julie and said breathlessly, "Twenty..., I don't think I can take any more."



...




As the two new friends stepped back into the lounge, Carrie saw Tom seated at the bar. She turned and said, "I guess he showed up after all." Julie smiled.

As they stood next to Tom, Carrie introduced her new friend, but struggled with the right words, "This is Julie...she's my uh...she's..." Tom stopped her with a kiss.

"Let's just call her a birthday present."




Word Count 869

Second Place winner, round 66 entry for The Weekly Quickie. 12/11/11





© Copyright 2011 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1830252-Lets-Call-it-a-Birthday-Present