*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860831-The-Bond-series-Number-2
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1860831
The Bond is a series of short stories that all fall into one long story about protectors.
THE BOND -2-
The Chosen

“What are we doing walking?!?!… LET’S GO AFTER HER!”
Parker pulled on the man’s shirt and pinned him to a tree.

“Heh- you sure are stupid.” The man thumped Parker in the head and pushed him down.

“What are you doing man?”
“The name is Bobby.”
Haha… Bobby… what a funny name, especially for a guy who claims he can save Noelle.
“Before you go ballistic, you need to know what your dealing with,” Bobby sat down beside Parker, “That was a demon, believe it or not.”
“Why the hell do they want No-”
“Listen…. Not a regular demon from hell. But, an demon breed from the hate and despair from those in this world. They’re rulled by an organization called the “Reapers”. Reapers, which are evil humans taken and morphed into a warrior and these ‘demons’, called ‘Imps’, are beings that live in the in-between world. They don’t reside in Earth, Heaven, or Hell, but instead in a dimension called the Void…
Which is an alternate form of earth… Anyway, they port to our land whenever they want to steal a soul… Only a few people a day are taken, and very, very, very few can see these Imps…. You, Me, Noelle, and Bo are all one of these chosen.” Bobby pulled out a book. It had illustrations of angels and demons fighting on a barren land with dead corpses everywhere. “There is an example of a holy battle…. You see, the reason many people aren’t taken by Imps is because they are stopped by an organization called the Protectors.” Bobby flipped a page to show what looks like eight temples. “Each Protector has a special ability, and there are eight every generation that has a.. sacred ability… These are called ‘Guardians’… there is a guardian for every element.. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Darkness, and Light.” Bobby starred at Parker for a moment.

“…The reason they want Noelle is because she is the Guardian of Light.”

“Noelle… Guardian of Light… whoa,” Parker thought. He was stunned.

“The Protectors and the Reapers are both very organized societies. The Reapers have the Head Reaper, which is their president, so to speak, They have a group called Washi … a group of the five strongest Reapers ever…. And, the Protectors have the Master of the Lands, the Five Great Sages, the Guardians, and the Protectors….”

Bobby went silent for a moment…

“Anyway, if you really wanted to save this girl, Noelle, you would have to be fused with the spirit of an angel and go into the Void… Oh yeah, once your in there, since it’s an alternate dimension, you could stay in there forever, and never age, and come back and it would be the exact same time as when you went in…. Do you want to do this?”

“To save the bond… That’s my mission… my goal in life right now… I used to have no purpose… but now I can save her, and protect innocent lives… I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.”

“Haha…. Alright… You work for God whenever you do this…. Here it goes..”

Bobby put his hand on the ground and said ,”Summoning Art: Arch Gate Seven: Transforming Soul Ritual!”

A enormous gate raised up from the ground… It suddenly opened and a blinding light emmited from it. Suddenly a black being with black wings tipped with claws stepped out.

“I am Lozikar…. Angel of darkness…. Will you accept the title of Guardian and become one with me?….”

Parker was stunned… but he muttered, “…..yes…”

Lozikar walked into Parker and something happened.. Parker wailed and screamed from the pain of his previous soul being ripped out and his body feeling like it was tearing in half. Black streams of pure energy swirled around his body as he was digging his nails into his scalp with his head down and he fell down….
“something’s not right.. Could it be him?” Bobby thought to himself with his eyes wide.

Parker’s skin was fading to a plain black being of energy, revealing as his skin looked as if it was being peeled off. Wings sprouted out of him, black wings like a bats. Parker’s eye turned a crimson.. Red as blood.. Bobby charged in.

“Seal art: Lock” A circle surrounded Parker and rendered him unmovable. Bobby ran in and put his hand on Parker’s stomach and a white light emitted from his hand. The being that took over Parker’s body was sucked towards the middle of his body, and his body was slowly revealed as it progressed. Parker fell went unconscious.
When he awoke, he was in a daze.

“What happened?”

“Ah, you’re up,” It was just breaking dawn now. “Well, you are a guardian I guess… the Guardian of Darkness.”

“So.. I’m evil or something? That sucks.”

“No, Darkness is actually a good element, probably the most powerful… that’s why almost everyone who controls darkness is evil… but anyway I had to seal Lozikar, your angel, inside of you. Don’t try and break the seal… It will whenever it need to.” Bobby smiled.

Parker pulled up his shirt and was surprised at what he saw. It was a circle with a symbol in the middle.
the symbol of darkness.


Around the circle there were four talon looking markings at north, south, east, and west.

Bobby stood up and offered his hand to Parker.

“There’s no turning back now, but before you go charging in headstrong to rescue her, you need to learn three major things as a Guardian… One- Mastery of your weapon and strength… Two- Control of your energy so you can preform Arts, or spells…. And Three- Control of your angel…..
Train with me for one month, and I will teach you all that I can. Once that’s done you can do whatever you like…. Sound fair?”



“Yeah… yeah! I can’t wait!”

“Hehe, alright let’s get to it.” Bobby smiled and said, “Transportation Art: Tornado Valley!”






END
© Copyright 2012 Chainsaw Love (deathweasel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860831-The-Bond-series-Number-2