*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919825-The-Dream
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #1919825
A written memory of a dream I had back in 1984.
The Dream


Jan. 7, 1984




    A girlfriend and I were in a shopping mall. This small mall had a dance floor in the middle and open-air stores on all sides. No one was dancing and, I knew that we were being followed. I figured if I started one of my dances I would draw a large crowd. We didn't think that the person would do anything with a crowd of people around. I started to dance and a crowd did gather. While I was dancing, I saw Erling and a friend of his. He saw me and came over to watch.



    All of a sudden there was a scream and my friend went down. I went over to her, but it was to late, she was already dead. Just as Erling came within range he heard me say, "I am honor-bound. I WILL KILL HIM!!!" Erling saw me do a sitting bow and then stand. He took a step toward me and I jumped into a side stance, watching him. "You have changed. You were once my brother. You have no bond any more, I do," I said. His responce was, "I know. I wish the bond was not broken." I could tell that he ment what he had said, so my responce was, "The bond is complete again. I am still honor-bound though."



    I started running after the killer and Erling  was close behind. Some goons tried to block our path. I smashed one with a flying kick, punched another, and Erling took out the rest.



Then I woke up.

 

*Skull*
© Copyright 2013 Amber Rec'Ar (cstacey917 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1919825-The-Dream