*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938472-Beckys-bravery
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1938472
A childrens story
BECKYS BRAVERY



In came Becky covered in mud,



“Becky stay in the kitchen” shouted mum



So Becky stayed in the kitchen.



“Can I have an apple please?”



“Yes, then back outside, you’re covered in mud”



Becky took her apple and went back outside.



After a while, In came Becky covered in mud and soaking wet.



“Becky stay in the kitchen” shouted dad



So Becky stayed in the kitchen.



“Can I have a biscuit please?”



“Yes, then back outside, you’re covered in mud and soaking wet”



After a while in came Becky covered in mud, soaking wet and grass stuck to the wet mud.



“Becky stay in kitchen” shouted Gran



So Becky stayed in the kitchen



“Can I have a drink please?”



“Yes, then back outside, you’re covered in mud, soaking wet and there is grass stuck to the wet mud”



Becky drank her drink and went outside.



While outside Becky slipped and cut her knee.  She got up and carried on playing.  After a while in came Becky covered in mud, soaking wet with grass stuck to the wet mud and a BIG cut on Becky’s knee. (Poor Becky)



“Becky stay in the kitchen” shouted Granddad.



So Becky stayed in the kitchen.



Becky took off her muddy shoes, muddy trousers and socks, her wet jacket and wet jumper.  She found a pair of shorts and a T-shirt in mummy’s ironing pile and she put them on, only the shorts belonged to daddy and the T-shirt belonged to Gran.  Becky did look funny.  Only one more thing to do thought Becky.



“Can I have a plaster please?”



“Yes, then back outside you’re ...........wearing daddy’s shorts”



“You’re wearing my T-shirt” said Gran.



“You do look silly, what did you asked for Becky?” asked mummy.



“I need a plaster for my knee”!



When mummy saw Becky’s knee, mummy got a fright, you need more than a plaster poppet.  “Come on everyone, we have got to go to the hospital.  I think Becky needs stitches”



After a short while, out came Becky from seeing the Doctor and Becky had five stitches in her knee.  She also had a Big Round Sticker which read ‘when I saw the doctor I was BRAVE’.



She also had a certificate.

BRAVERY AWARD





Awarded to

BECKY





For being very Brave

Signed ....





















“Well done Becky for being brave...........Oh Becky”



















© Copyright 2013 Shadowlands (nikkiholding at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938472-Beckys-bravery