*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070670-The-Twilight-Fullness
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2070670
What was going to be a simple supper for Midna, grows into feeding tapped potential.
Hyrule Castle town. A small thriving hotspot of all sorts of goods. Every day, save for those particular few, was lively and busy. The inhabitants all had their respective jobs and did them as best as they could. Only after sunset would the noise of busy crowds diminish and cease. When the day ended, all that was left was calm. Folks returned home to eat and rest in preparation for the next day. Lights decorated the town from the drapes of the occasional house. The only noises around was the breeze carrying some dust. This night, however, an incredible event would transpire, the sight of which would have frightened the townsfolk, if they knew of it.

While most were already in bed, a heroic visitor was making his way into the town. This fellow clad in shirt and hat of healthy forest colour entered the gates to the stone streets. On him were various armaments, and bottles and pouches for whatever he needed. He had an expression of someone looking for something to aid his quest, having already retrieved the last piece of a dark-filled mirror. Halting him was the off-key tune of an undernourished body. But it wasn't from him. A voice rang out from a young adult carrying a cocky yet cute tone.

"Hey, I'm feeling a bit famished, Link."

The called-to adventurer's shadow turned to his front, and from it jumped Midna, a small shadowy being with a large runic crown. Her large head and pointy ears were mostly black. Most of the rest her body was only slightly lighter. A light grey pattern started on her face's lower half, came down her neck to decorate her slight belly, and turned to her right side until ending on her foot.

She held her hand over her growling stomach. "Perhaps we could find somewhere to eat before everything closes."

Link nodded in agreement, and Midna jumped back into where she hid. The fellow walked down the avenues for the establishment that his helpful friend asked for. Everything was either an office, or a house, or closed.

But soon they found it-an eatery with bright lights in its window. Few customers and the shopkeeper were visible inside. "Jambrindo's Eats", read the sign overhead, though Link didn't recognize this place from his previous visits into town.

Midna alerted Link to something "Someone might see me in there. Maybe we should just hunt for something."

That seemed the best option, until they both spotted the sign in the window. "Stay in one of our rooms overnight-40 Rupees".

***

Midna sat alone in one of the restaurant's inn rooms, the exit doored by a heavy curtain. The room was a little aged but well kept. A small lantern on the ceiling lit everything up with a suitable glow. Two beds rested n the corners. The tall stool Midna sat on raised her higher than the long-clothed table's three dining chairs. She crossed her hands on the table, tapping impatiently for her meal.

Footsteps came toward the curtain, followed by Link slipping in. He carried two bowls of steaming orange broth, placing one before his small friend and the other before his seat.

"That took some time, didn't it? The pots must have holes in them."

Link smiled at her remark and sat in the nearest chair to drink from his bowl.

Midna blew her first spoonful before sipping. She swished it in her mouth for a moment and swallowed. The taste was unimpressive. She grabbed the rim, and the bowl was lifted to her mouth and quickly emptied. It returned to the table with a light tink. The remaining soup was also swished and swallowed, with her disappointment greatened.

"Weak! It's like a pumpkin mash mixed with water. You still have plenty of rupees on you, right, Link?" Link looked into one of his pouches and nodded. Midna handed her bowl to him. "Bring me the two other soups this place has. One of them has to be better." He took the dish and left.

Minutes later, Link returned with two new bowls, carrying soups with separate enticing hues of red and butter. He placed them before Midna, who sampled the first with permissive expression. This one took only slightly more time to finish off. She moved onto the other dish. It was worthy of more delight. Every drop of it was savoured by the impish royal's tongue. Light yellow drops streaked down her chin as she slowly gulped down the rest.

Both of Midna's bowls were piled on each other and the mess on her face was wiped. "So tasty. Why do they even sell that first one?"

She patted her middle in satisfaction. At that moment, something sloshed from under the table. Bewilderment covered Midna's face. The imp turned her attention downward, and gasped at the light-grey bulge before her. Her eyes were wider than one could think possible.

What is this! she wondered, grasping her gut. Is this me?

Her midriff left her speechless. It had become a malleable and deep-naveled sack She gave a light squeeze, the contents inside unstrained and free to shift around its container. Pausing her action, the concerned Midna looked away, not noticing the worried Link nearby.

Is this one of the powers given by the Fused Shadow? To hold more in there than I need?

Her now disgusted attention returned to her rounded middle. How would this serve me? I'm clearly no enormous beast in need of a-

At that moment her eyes lit up as she hit a great realization. A smile mischief spanned from cheek to cheek for her new-found attribute.

Before Link could ask anything, Midna looked up at him with an instant friendly demeanor and handed him her bowl. "Link, I would like more of the last soup. And in larger bowls! No spoons, please."

Though Link was surprised by Midna's request, he accepted her dish and carried it with his own out of the room.

***

Minutes had passed, before Link returned with two large cloud-spewing bowls gripped by each hand. For a moment, it seemed that he would drop one, they were so unwieldy. But both dishes were lay before Midna. who eyed both hot glistening beverages with an immense glow.

Her eager hands wrapped the sides of her first bowl to bring it closer. She tilted the edge toward her lips for allowing entry. The intense heat invoked a single bothered gulp, but Midna endured to funnel the near-entirety down her throat, a mere two drops running down her chin. ,With nothing but scattered drops the dish's bottom, the bowl returned to the table.

The lone witness to this gluttony couldn't put together what had come over his friend. The lady had emptied three soup bowls, and had finished one enormous serving to ingest another. Where was she putting all of it?

Soon, two empties dishes remained of what Midna was given. She placed the one on the other for returning, her politeness offset by a burp. She huffed in response to a discomfort below, and only shifting around didn't help and only provoked quiet splashes. A firm grip let her lift her tall seat, letting the imp hover and turn her body to the side. The cause of Link's perplexment swayed from under the tablecloth--a bloated sloshy mass attached to Midna's torso, rivaling her head in, with a tiny bump peering from a small cave.

She returned her seat to its prior spot, as she rested her arm on the table and stared happily at her soft flesh-orb. Her available hand massaged the orb, jostling it to test if its fullness, as well promoting a burp. To her mild dismay, it was only slightly tighter than her last check. It still wobbled from a hard pat. She looked to Link and, noticing his concern, reluctantly posed a request.

"Link...I've already asked a great deal from you tonight. So...let's look elsewhere for my fill."

Link looked to his friend, who would only look down at her gain with lost eyes.

"I came here for a simple meal, but..now I'm wondering what I'm capable of. You don't need to pay for that."

Link wasn't entirely sure what Midna was looking for, but he was willing to help her. He pushed his chair closer to Midna, invoking a curious look from her. He gestured her to the seat before once again leaving the room.

Midna hovered over to Link's chair, standing rather than sitting as to keep her head above the table. She held herself up on the table's edge, her girth being so unwieldy. She was now to wonder what Link had gone to get. Whatever it was could not be worth the expense.

***

The item before Midna had left her entranced. Link stood at the side, still hoping his gift would be enough for her. Her mouth agape, a single saliva blob dripped from her lip. Moments had passed before Midna fully took in what lay before her--a full-grown bulbo, roasted to a cracked golden sheen. With this reality fully in mind, a loud growl bubbled from Midna's middle.

Between her and the beast were a rigid knife and a long-pronged fork. She grabbed the paired utensils's handles in each hand, Midna only just conscious about the matter. Her every breath was a quiet heave, as she readied herself for the task ahead. She gave a full scope of the bulbo, with her face starting to beam. Her expression grew more and more excited, her breath growing heavier, reaching a level that could scare an elf boy-and he's standing right there at the side, now peering around for safe cover. Her entire body shook with withdrawl, and her last waking thought of the night would be slicing off a forkful of swine-hide and rushing it toward her engulfing maw.

***

A crow rang through the land. The sun lit up the land to give everything its shadow. The castle town began its eventual bustle with a quiet rustle. Within an unoccupied inn room, a greasy carcass remained on the table.

Meanwhile, our green swordsman was outside the castle walls, having just crossed the west entrance's bridge and appearing to be on his lonesome. He inspected the land around him before proceeding to the only visible stump, resting on a tiny slope. Burps, groans and relieved puffs of varying degrees followed him to the chosen spot. His shadow, the source of these noises, slowly turned to the stump.

Midna's head poked out from the shadow, looking back at the stump. A large arm of hair emerged from her hair, grabbing the severed thing and pulling ther from the darkness. The small exhausted lady struggled to bring herself up, even with her magic arm's strength. Her real arms reached back to the stump, grabbing for leverage's sake.

The three hands combined their might, all to bring up Midna's immensely spherical torso. The grueling effort prompted a discomforted moan, the weight of the soup-swimming meat inside reaching back down. Soon, all of her was above the ground, allowing her to return to solid from. Her rear was planted on the seat behind and her body arched back, as she glazed over the giant slightly-reddened ball before her. It called for a resting palm from its owner. The mass took up so much of her, her ribcage and legs accommodating it and her hips barely existing. The slope below made the top meet her at eye-level, but a full-standing Midna would only see grey overcoming her. But only a reflection would let her see a smoothed mark where a small sign of birth would usually be. And it all emitted many noises-uneven churning, occasional groans and quiet bubbling-all loud enough for its two beholders to hear.

Full consciousness returned to Midna's empty glaze, transforming it into a pleased inspection. She had achieved the internal limit that she had been blessed with, prompting a pleasant giggle from her. The satisfied Midna nodded to Link and heaved herself back into the darkness, leaving Link to consider where to go next.

***

Zant, the white-eyed pale so-called royal in dark attire, sat exhausted in the seat of a faintly lit throne room. Down the room's steps was an angry Midna and a hunching aching Link.

"My master's plan has already reached its ends. Soon...he will rule over both realms as the god that he is! Ho~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..."

"Nnnnngh!" The large round mass that made up Midna jumped high from where she stood, and flattened the usurper out of existence. Her body rested on the enormous belly below, as the event that just transpired left an immense scar in her soul. She now understood the power that was sealed in her world long ago.
© Copyright 2016 UrkyWerky (urkywerky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070670-The-Twilight-Fullness