*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170589-The-BuzzKill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2170589
Sorry if it's awkward. It's a direct continuation of another piece. Will not be uploaded.
Everything had been going rather well since I had taken Haru's body from her, the other thieves didn't suspect a thing. Though, it was hard at first, having to go out of my own character to play someone but as time went on, three weeks specifically, I mastered my craft in playing Haru Okumura. Cute, innocent, shy and bashful. Those were my key go-to traits as her. But I had to come up with a new plan and soon, I feel that I can't stay Haru forever or in other words, my cover will be blown soon.

Going about my days, the feeling of being watched, prying eyes around every corner was starting to throw me off and put me at too much ease to actually relax. Except for one day on this particular week, I happened to be walking to class and I noticed someone's foot at the very end of the hallway, it slipped and scurried to get away. It felt as if time was slowed down while I eye'd this slip-up from who or whatever was stalking me. A slim leg, clad in black pantyhose, the usual Shujin uniform loafers, and tiled-argyle skirt. Interesting but I got the chance to see the hip of my personal spy and I was able to notice, that they didn't wear the normal Shujin blazer to go with their outfit. Very fascinating. This marks a lot of people off of the list of who my stalker could be.

I spent the entire time in class, just thinking about who could be stalking me and there was not much to go off from aside that they were female, their choice of pantyhose and that they didn't wear the normal Shujin blazer. At a loss and my wits end, I leave class, deciding I'd chase after this stalker the next time I saw them but these devious thoughts were interrupted by the sheer force of impact into something. No, not something. Someone. Before me stood the one and only, Makoto Nijima with a gleaming smile that spelled hope and safety for the entirety of Shujin academy, then her bossy, yet friendly distinct demeanor. "Hello, Haru! How are you on this fine day?" Even her voice had a brightening tone but there something awfully fake about it to me.

"Oh, me? I've been dandy and I was actually thinking about going to hang out with Ren and Ann today. They invited me out to the arcade for-" Interrupted by the slow, meaningful curl of an angry look onto Makoto's face, I paused mid sentence and clenched my fist behind my back. "Haru. Or even if it really is Haru...", Unhappy with this very unfortunate turn of events, I sit in silence in the hallway with Makoto, I let her continue. "I want you to meet me in the metaverse by the Bing Bang Burger. There's a pocket of distortion there and I thought we'd just talk with some real privacy. If you decide to no show, I'll give all the evidence I have of you to everyone else then we'll all engage you in battle. Is that clear?" She was harsh and being unnecessarily real with me, although I wasn't intimidated by her, I shy away and assume Haru's shy tone of voice, "O-O-Oh dear, Makoto...Have I done something to anger you?" Now Makoto looks guilty, questioning her choice to call me out and contemplate whether or not I was the real Haru.

First and last mistake, Makoto. With Haru's phone in hand, I readily begin the Metaverse app and tackle her to the wall, both of us vanishing from reality and reappearing in a barren yet unknown area due to my blurry vision slowly but surely coming to. Makoto recoiling in pain and in her signature Phantom Thief gear, she wearily strikes her battle stance. At the sight of this, I look around and discover that my tackle somehow managed to land us in the gym, our arena where we would duke it out. I blew my own cover. Makoto was my spy. How wonderful. "The soul of two exists in this body, mine is just stronger. Since I've been found out though...~" Haru's body began to twitch and convulse, clamoring to the ground and screaming in pain until a gush of black ooze came flying out of her mouth, that ooze transforming back into myself in my Phantom Assassin wear. Shinigami appeared at the ready to kill Makoto whenever and Johanna faded into existence by Makoto's side, ready to defend herself against me. "You're such a buzzkill...This wouldn't have had to happen if you just left me alone." Makoto was appalled, shocked at the sight of another being who was capable of wielding a Persona. It was a frightening sight, she admitted to herself in silence. "I know you have many questions. I'll answer all of them if you manage to win this battle...~" Shinigami began to cast Eigaon, over and over again at Makoto, Makoto jumping onto Johanna and driving to avoid the many oncoming attacks. "Well, isn't this annoying-" "Mafreidyne!" Dodge! Shinigami had shout at me and I instinctively started to dart around the area to avoid the nuclear onslaught of blasts. Or at least, I did my best to. One of the Freidyne had started in front of my dodge path, the blast enveloping me then projecting me out and into the ceiling of the Metaverse gym.

"Ow...", I said, my mouth already riddled with blood from my collision with the ceiling. Slothful, I fall from the ceiling and to my luck, Makoto had calculated her biking route in the circles she ran around the gym. As a result of this, she went at full speed, ramming Johanna directly into my body and causing me to fly in the opposite direction of her, right into the stage. "Aah! S-So, I see that I only beat Haru be-because...She was flustered and I caught her off guard...N-Note to self...If I come out of this alive, plan for what I should do, if a Phantom Thief figures me out...", spitting blood off to the side, I lie in excruciating pain against the damaged indent done to the stage. "Do you have any kind of...healing abilities, Shinigami?" That is out of my realm of possibilities...I was made to destroy in secrecy, not create in plain sight...Our plan of attack. She's going to have the desire to bring you out of the Metaverse and into reality to show the rest of the Phantom Thief...To grab you, she of course, must be close to you. Attack when she's close enough with my Possession ability. "God damn it, Shinigami...I swear if I die here."

Makoto readjusting the gauntlets on her fists had dismounted from Johanna, casting Diarahan on herself just in case she took any damage. Cracking her fists, she now stood before me and looked down upon me, a look of triumph all over her face. "I would've been more willing to compromise with you...If you first had revealed your existence and hadn't gone after my friend, using her body to pose as her and what else?! Ugh. Scum of the Earth...We'll figure out what to do with you once we've gotten you out of here and before the other members." Her words were beginning to irritate and at first I thought Shinigami's plan wouldn't work until she crouched down, reaching for the mask on my face to pull off so she could make out who I was. "F-First and last mistake, Prez...Shinigami! Possession!" "What-?!" Before she could retreat back to see what was going on, I burst into the same black ooze before, Makoto having caught on to exactly what I did with Haru and how. The black ooze lands on her and pins her to the ground with it's ridiculous amount of weight I was putting on her, Makoto squirming underneath and reaching outward towards Haru's still unconscious body. "Possession?! You possessed Haru?! How is that even possible?! Joh-!" Some of the ooze jumps around her body and slaps onto her mouth, muffling her voice before she could summon her Persona. The thick, heavy ooze clamors around her, upward into her scarf then climbing into her outfit. Travelling down and fast, licking the poor girl's skin in secrecy to taste of her flesh, it was oddly pleasant for such a rotten and powerful opponent. In between her legs, the ooze on the inside tears through her outfit for an opening and to get Makoto's beautiful, plump rear revealed for the rest of the ooze. "St-Stmph thmn mm onsh- Ah! or I'll get seriously angry with y-Aaaaahhhhh!" Makoto shouted, getting the black ooze off of her mouth with her hands until she felt that cold, slimy substance slip between her cheeks and puncture her tight, puckered hole. Packing and packing into Makoto's body, she remains in a gasping, frozen, cold sweat state throughout the entire process, Makoto shaking and blushing from the forced entry through her inexperienced, untrained hole. By the time, she had the power to lift her arms and reach back to cover herself, all of those ooze had already slithered inside and stowed inside of her, spreading throughout her body, quite a bit of the substance shooting upward into her head.

Makoto lie on the floor with baited breath, trying to move her body only to find that she couldn't. Her body wasn't responding to the commands her brain was sending down to her limbs, she was just shaking violently and groaning in pain from the sensation of her muscles forcibly tightening and stretching. "...Damn it, I-I let my guard and she's inside of me...Don't panic, there's still a way to get around this...There has to be-" "MA-KO-TO-Chan...~ You sure are strong, I hope you know that. Well, I should be saying that I, sure am strong. Mm...I've always had a thing for you too. Didn't know that you'd become my latest host but you'll have to do! Thanks for my new bod-" "Stop talking like that! Get out of me! This isn't your body, it's mine and I demand that you leave right this instance!" Her thoughts were quickly being invaded and overturned by the murderous, insane ones that belonged to me. Makoto's breathing became unordinary, fast and panicked while she began to crawl towards Haru. "H-Haru! You need to wake up and get her...No...No!" Choking for a few moments and holding her neck, the slime sent upward to her head had just passed through her neck and landed in its final destination.

Truly panicking, Makoto started to shake her head at a fast rate to see if she could get whatever the substance was back down or at least out through her ears to no avail. Her hands had gone to her head and clutched it, ruffling her hair as the sloshy, wet noises of the slime trapped in her head rang only from her shaking, prodding her to stop. Stopping only aided in the inevitable, the ooze clinging to her brain and absorbing itself into her brain, Makoto beginning to scream from the cold, fuzzy sensation of having her brain basically stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. All of the ooze fused into her brain and she was unmoving for some moments, catching her breath as the onslaught seemingly stopped. Until Makoto's brain had started to drum loudly, the drums multiplying and getting louder by the second. Crawling even faster towards Haru, Makoto was so close to her until her legs had gone numb, the feeling spreading up her body at an alarming rate. Her fingers grazed the sleeve of Haru's outfit, before they began to uncontrollably twitch, curling into a fist that rest just mere inches from Haru, that'd drive into the ground. Makoto's hand opened after that, the black ooze seen spreading through the veins in her hand and she too, was unconscious.

Darkness.


Makoto's eyes had opened up finally and she woke, panting heavily in her bedroom back at home, clutching her arms in fear. As she calmed down, a smile fell to her face, a rather evil one. "Goodbye, Makoto...~ I won't do anything too harsh or terrible to your body. No promises though." Taking to lying back down in Makoto's body which I had taken for myself, I fall back asleep to rest and heal through the damage and trauma that was, my battle with her.



© Copyright 2018 SolAStarPlat (solastarplat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2170589-The-BuzzKill