*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321397-Ceasefire-Peace--love-is-the-way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · War · #2321397
Notes from 2 June 2024 and a comment I wrote on Facebook 3 June 2024.
I wasn't going to post this until I had written more surrounding this subject, but then I wrote a comment on a Facebook post today (linked below) that is related to this so thought I'd go ahead and share some more of my thoughts:

2 June 2024
Asking Hamas for a ceasefire is like asking Hitler to stop slaughtering Jews, Roma, Blacks, and disabled people. You can't negotiate with people who are not human anymore, and perhaps, never were to begin with. Hitler, Himmler and Dr Mengel: those who have been so consumed by darkness that they no longer have even a glimmer of light left. They all took great pleasure in conducting vile and disgusting experiments on twins, and torturing, raping, and slaughtering other humans just for the sheer pleasure of it because they cannot find pleasure in anything else unless it's something they can control, dominate, and victimize using terroriztion tactics. Nothing is enough for them—even when they attain what they were working towards: dictatorship and authoritarian control of a population and domination over every aspect of their lives—they still are not happy.

They keep trying to fill a void that they have shoved so full of darkness and vulgarity and hate that they cannot ever return to the light. Some are simply lost to the darkness because they do not possess the will to strive for anything beyond themselves. They see nothing beyond themselves as having any value or worth. They see themselves as the center of the universe. They don't care about the world around them or the humans around them. The world and other humans only exist to please them and their own selfish desires.

3 June 2024
Comment I wrote after reading this Facebook post and news article from Mike Pompeo:
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/VECeFxrwd5enN25Y/?mibextid=qi2Omg

We know where Macron's loyalties lie. He doesn't give a shit about freedom and democracy. He's been quite busy in the Pyrenees getting cozy with Xi Jinping, one of the countries involved in the Tripartite with Saudi Arabia and Iran.
These morons think that we can all just sit down and negotiate ceasefire agreements and end wars with terrorists. What a fucking fantasy world these idiots live in. Trying to appeal to people with all the peace and love and hippie dippy shit.

Sometimes you have to fight.

My grandfather explained this to me when I was about 8 years old and we were talking about WWII. I told him that we learned in school that fighting isn't the answer and we should talk about things. He explained that doesn't always work as some people simply think differently and are not interested in peace. Some people enjoy having dominion and control over others. Many enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on others.

You cannot negotiate with people whose only motivation in life is to fulfill their own needs and desires, who only care about what they can get for themselves and perhaps their very limited and exclusive ciricle of elites/socialites. It is not unusual for people in these positions to have giant inflated egos—who ultimately just want to be revered as "the good guy" by their stupid circle of kowtowing fools who pander to these "leaders" because want a piece of the money and trinket pie. They want the world to remember them as some stupid esteemed holy martyr, like Yasser Arafat, and they are usually willing to do anything to achieve that—regardless of the impact on other people and the world around them.

I am glad idiots like Macron, Trudeau, and Biden weren't in power during WWII. Can you fucking imagine? Okay folks, we're just going to keep working at the negotiating table with Hitler and the Emperor of Japan, I'm sure we can work out a peace deal. Oh, all those people getting slaughtered and gassed and exploited in labor and death camps and suffering in POW camps? Yeah, I'm sure they are all being treated well, just like the Uyghurs in China and the Hamas hostages. Ther isn't any indoctrination or human rights violations in places such as China—it is simply re-education and skills training—just like Canada and the churches did until 1996 when they took the Indian children away from their families and put them in residential schools so they could be "civilized" and "fit-in" better and learn the "correct way" of doing things like cooking and speaking and praying to the correct god—the one true god—in the appropriate way.

And countries like China treat their slave laborers very kindly—just ask them! Oh, no... of course they are not under duress and told to stick to the script when you speak to them and ask them about living conditions and their feelings of satisfaction and admiration for their leaders... it is just like in North Korea—they love their great leader!! Oh, and Hamas aka "the new ISIS" takes good care of their hostage victims and sex slaves. Just ask the Yazidis.
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2321397-Ceasefire-Peace--love-is-the-way