*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327089-The-Good-Helper
Rated: E · Article · Friendship · #2327089
This story is centered around a helper that is a member here on WDC. Pay attention.
Dedication:
I dedicate this book to the helper that has been here on WDC for me the past few months and before that too. She has helped me in ways that no one can imagine. You known who you are, so I'd like to say thanks so much for all you've done. It has really helped.


So, as you can see, I'm Kenny Blazek. Everyone who has gotten a review or an email from me knows how I close every time. Kenny B. That's me!

About four months ago my home town got hit with an EF-4 tornado and I emailed the only person on my gmail that I knew had lost her house. Found out later that she had died in the tornado. I also lost a cat, so I posted about all my grief here on WDC and god sent an angel to help me. As I said, she is a member here on WDC.

Her and I have emailed back and forth on this site, an she's really helped me out. Both with writing and mental support. She stepped up to help when she didn't have to. Remind you of anyone yet? No? Well keep reading then. You'll catch on... eventually... hopefully.

Anyways, she has been such a good help and she has several different contests you can enter. I checked out a couple, but they really weren't for me, but there are things here that aren't for everyone and that's perfectly okay. A lot of things that we all see here might not or they may get our attention depending on our mood that day, or even the writing style.

This person has helped a lot of people too. She is amazing and has a big heart. That is for sure. Then only thing I can see wrong with her is she might care too much. I mean yeah, I'll take the help whenever she gives it. She puts her heart and soul into giving her reviews and tips. She's also a very good writer herself.

If all that didn't give it away, you came here to see who the person is. Well, if you didn't get it by now, I'm talking about tracker . She is super helpful. I consider her a friend and a person I'm very happy to know. This is for her. I hope she likes it.

As always, happy writing!
Kenny B.
© Copyright 2024 KennyBlazek (kennethblazek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327089-The-Good-Helper