*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328797-Eating-Brendans-Ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2328797
After learning her secret, a PKMN trainer allows this nervous schoolgirl to lick his ass.




Roxanne, the studious Pokémon trainer, worked tirelessly at her desk. Having pursued education longer than many of her peers, she was better equipped at managing tight deadlines.

But writing an 18-page essay in the span of five days ate at her. She relied on litres of coffee to keep her brain operational, especially since the topic—Pokémon breeding—was one she had less knowledge of.

It was now Thursday afternoon, and her paper was due by Saturday morning. As she stared at the screen, Roxanne very slowly ate her banana, licking the tip until it was soft enough to melt in her mouth. Her toes curled. At various points, her fingers came dangerously close to slipping between her legs, no matter how tight she closed them. For every second she should’ve been thinking about the paper, the 14-year-old had miscellaneous thoughts in her mind. It was like a giant pressure pushing down on her face. A warm, cosy yet grossly inappropriate pressure.

Focus, Roxanne…

Yet the most she focused on was the thought of lying on her back and having boy after boy plant themselves on her face. Her tongue wiggled rapidly.

She then banged her head on the desk before rushing to check her reflection in the window.

“Do that one more time, and it’s gonna bleed,” she reminded herself, rubbing her sore forehead. “Okay, break time. Twenty minutes.”

The Sun beat down on her as Roxanne pedalled down the various routes of her native region. Every day had the potential to feel scorching in Hoenn, and this autumn Thursday was no different. It took Roxanne minutes before she felt herself sweating, and the student found herself stopping to catch her breath. Once she noticed how dizzy she was, she kicked her tyre.

“How’d I forget to drink anything this morning?”

“Damn it! Come back!”

Just then, a purple streak whizzed past her face. Roxanne spun around to spot a Beautifly flapping into the cool sky. She then heard a groan of frustration as a trainer retracted his own barking Pokémon into its ball.

“It was a Shiny Beautifly, too,” he lamented, gripping his empty Poké Ball tight enough to crush it. Still bent over with his pants partially down, he glanced at Roxanne. “What are you staring at, egghead?”

“N-Nothing!” Roxanne’s eyes lingered on his rear.

“Wanna eat my ass or something?” He quickly pulled his bottoms high and walked to the girl. “Shouldn’t you be running a gym or hitting those books?”

“Nice to see you too, Brendan. I haven’t been a leader in four years,” she explained, her voice softening. “I’d rather focus on completing my education before returning to that lifestyle.”

“Nerd!” Brendan knocked on her forehead. “Experience beats reading some boring books.”

“Might’ve caught that Beautifly if you actually read a book. I thought you were on the other side of the planet.”

“Had to come back home eventually.” The boy stood up his bike. “Once Sunday comes, we won’t have to cross paths again. Gonna be back in Alola, ‘cause the girls in that region are just… Wow, they make the ones here look dead.”

Roxanne’s face began to go red as she looked at Brendan’s bicycle seat. It was glistening, and when the boy finally sat on it, she bit her lips. That tingly feeling in her groin reemerged.

“Nice catching up with you, smarty-pants. Hasta nunca!” And he pedalled off down the route.

Roxanne gulped. She had been so disciplined in her 14 years of life. Practically since she left the womb, she had carried herself with the utmost dignity. And her priority should have been the tight deadline for her school paper.

Yet she knew that if she returned home, she’d be one more headbang from ending up in a hospital. She needed a stress relief that wasn’t a simple drink.

“Brendan!” She hopped on her bike and pedalled as fast as she could.

Roxanne’s legs felt as if they were going to melt from the speeds at which she travelled. Yet seeing that pose Brendan was in as he failed to catch that Beautifly made her even more determined. He was one of the few boys who caught her eye years back, and given his rowdy personality, he’d be one of the only ones who could help her with her desires.

By the time she got to Petalberg, she felt like was going to puke.

“Brendan!” Her grip tightened and her posture more hunched. Now her speed was at its max, and she was headed on a collision course with the boy who innocently ate his sea salt ice cream. “Don’t you move!”

“What the—!?” Brendan shrieked, his treat splatting on his face.

Roxanne tumbled into the bushes and let it all out of her system, causing nearby trainers to stare in confusion at the unfolding chaos.

And I thought sailing made me sick, she thought, wiping her mouth.

The girl slowly picked herself up, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She then began to gesture frantically, pointing first to Brendan’s bike seat, then to his own rear, then to her face, before placing her hands together as if she were praying to the gods. The entire minute saw Brendan cocking his head like a confused Pokémon.

“Are you retarded?” he softly asked.

“Excuse me?” She shot a frown at him.

“Look, when you’re doing all this,” he said, mimicking her strange charade, “you look like you’re missing a few chromosomes.”

“That is so mean!” Roxanne took a deep breath. “Okay… Look, back there, you asked me if I wanted to kiss your butt—”

“So you almost killed us both just to tell me you’re a little offended?”

“Stop talking over me! I just…” She pinched her arm hard to force out the truth. “Would you be okay letting me do that?”

There came a long silence as Brendan stared at her, unblinking.

“You want to…eat my ass?”

Roxanne’s face burnt with shame as she nodded, gesturing for him to lower his voice.

“You know I’m sweaty, right? And I’ve got somewhere I wanna be.”

“Sweaty, good. Pressed for time? I relate. We can make both of those work.”

“Whoa.” After the initial shock, a wide grin appeared on his face as he ran a finger along Roxanne’s chin. “Ooh, Roxanne’s a little booty freak, isn’t she?”

Roxanne slapped his hand away, hopping on her bike. “We’re going to my apartment.”

As they pedalled along, Brendan couldn’t believe what he was about to get into. Yet he kept his smile during the whole trip, giggling at how embarrassing this must have been for the prim and proper Roxanne. Who would have guessed that beneath the exterior of this educated lass lay a dark desire for the male backdoor?

“Roxanne,” he yelled, “does this make me the first cake you’ll ever taste?”

You are determined to mock me for the rest of eternity, aren’t you?

“I don’t feel like I’m that thick, but who knows? You’re the butt inspector, so you tell me when we get there.”

At her apartment, Roxanne prepped herself in the bathroom. If Brendan made fun of her gestures in Petalburg, he would have a field day watching Roxanne currently. She stretched her tongue as far as she could. If she could make it as flexible as she wanted, the boy would be sure to climax.

And more importantly, she’d be able to dive deeper.

This is what you’ve wanted, Roxanne, she thought, licking her lips. Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Studying can wait!

The moment she stepped into her room, she immediately let out a loud groan. Brendan, without any permission, was going through her laptop. In the time she had been in the bathroom, he had already changed the desktop wallpaper to something inappropriate.

“Pretty fuzzy camera,” he said, hopping into Roxanne’s bed with his pants off. “But it gets the job done.”

Roxanne went from staring at a grainy photo of Brendan’s bare butt to the real thing.

For a boy with standard proportions, Brendan’s butt was impressively plump. It was as if Roxanne was looking into a perfectly shaped peach begging to be savoured. Since his travels, Brendan appeared to have put on a little extra weight, as his butt jiggled with ferocity when he gave it a big smack. The sound alone could’ve given Roxanne a nosebleed, but seeing just how firm his buttocks were while also being so malleable accelerated her heart.

“So tell me,” he said, “when’d you first start checking out guys’ butts?”

“I’d rather not get into that.”

“It’s not like you have anyone else to talk to, lonely.”

Roxanne sighed. “Catching my parents in the act when I was eight.”

“Really?” Brendan burst out snickering. “So eating sweaty butt is a family thing, huh?”

His butt’s glistening qualities invited her to dig into this wet buffet. She wiggled her fingers nervously, gulping.

“Should I get a low grade on this essay,” she said, getting on all fours, “the blame will lie solely on your shoulders.”

“It’s due Saturday, right? You’ll be fine,” he chuckled, looking back at her with a playful expression. He then swayed his ass from side to side. “Hey, I didn’t force you to ditch your books for me.”

With a mighty thrust, Brendan clapped his cheeks against Roxanne’s face, making her gasp.

“Clearly you thought my booty was more important than your schoolwork, Roxanne. Now, I’ve still got places to be, so start getting your sugar, cake-lover.”

Here goes nothing!

Heart racing, Roxanne pushed her face between Brendan’s cheeks. The sweat caused her to sink in farther than she expected, yet rather than backing out, all she did was grope his ass for dear life.

Not only was the smell deliciously boyish, but the sheer size of Brendan’s butt gave her tons of room to work with. She began to lap at his hole like a Skitty drinking milk from a bowl. And once the first lick took place, her clit throbbed and the moisture of her pussy intensified. A muffled moan escaped her as her tongue picked up the pace.

Without Brendan looking at her, she took the full opportunity to smile like a little kid.

It really is a dream come true!

Brendan’s sweaty ass tasted better than Roxanne’s most recent birthday cake. Who needed strawberries and cream when sweat and heat made for their own exquisite combo?

Roxanne got lost in the sensation, with her worries about her essay melting away. Her priority of the moment was worshipping this Pokémon trainer’s juicy ass.

On the receiving end, Brendan rubbed his fingers together. The boy kept silent for much of the experience, with various things running through his mind. Not only had he seen just how much of a studious girl Roxanne was with her documents, but he was wondering if he should’ve launched any more jokes her way. After all, if he did, he’d have to stop receiving one of the strangest yet most satisfying sensations that was going on in his ass.

He quivered when Roxanne’s tongue circled around his hole before finding its way inside.

“Fuck…” He grabbed her pillows. “Tastes good back there?”

Roxanne responded by squeezing his cheeks, forcing a long moan out of the sweat-drenched boy. Yet his volume wasn’t the only one to increase, for Roxanne’s slurping went from sounding restrained to sounding more animalistic. It was as if she was a Spoink eating its delicious slop, down to lightly bouncing her head back and forth against Brendan’s plumpy rear.

Upon taking her first gasp for fresh air, she stared into Brendan’s grey eyes.

“Roll on your back,” she panted, forcing him into the position she desired.

The boy was now curled on his back, his butthole exposed as his feet dangled in the air. Roxanne felt a wave of relief when she saw how hard Brendan’s penis was. The boy’s darker meat was throbbing, already dripping with pre-ejaculatory fluids.

Let’s see how boring I am after this!

In one move, Roxanne planted a deep kiss on Brendan’s right foot.

“Hey!” Brendan flinched, but Roxanne’s grip was tight.

“Relax,” Roxanne purred, smiling from the trail of sweat that further covered his face. She then went in for a sniff around his toes, giggling as if she had huffed tons of laughing gas. “Mmm… I like that.”

Having his feet sucked on left Brendan speechless. Unable to resist, his hand drifted to his erection. He then stroked the shaft quickly as Roxanne slobbered on his bare feet. She showed no signs of slowing for the next several minutes, and she then descended to his legs. From his calf to the backs of his knees to his thick thighs, Roxanne smothered every inch of Brendan with kisses and a trail of spit.

Brendan’s hole clenched every second in anticipation. With a grin, Roxanne licked her lips and buried her face between his ass cheeks. The sounds of sloppy licking resumed.

“Oh fuck…” Brendan’s toes curled tightly. “Roxanne…”

That’s right, Brendan. Moan my name!

She slurped and slurped along Brendan’s intimate hole, impressed how it still retained its flavour after so much time had passed.

“Wait, wait…” Brendan’s hat fell off his head, revealing his plentiful brown hair. Little did he know how the sight tickled Roxanne’s heart. As if completely under control of her horniness, she pushed her face against his.

Her tongue invaded his mouth, forcing him to taste his own essence. Brendan let out a whimper, trying to push her off, but Roxanne held all the power. She practically owned Brendan’s mouth with how deeply she explored it.

You taste so good, she thought, furiously grinding against his cock through her dress skirt and panties.

Are you really Roxanne!? Brendan’s breath was reduced to nothing when Roxanne pulled back. He stared into her devilishly enchanting eyes, spit leaking out his mouth.

Roxanne then began to strip him out of his shirt, licking his bare stomach the further she got the clothing off. In a minute, Brendan was fully exposed to her. She gave his nipples several licks before resting her head on his chest, shaking. Brendan wrapped his legs around her, slowly thrusting his hips and humping her body.

“Take that dress off, already,” he moaned, attempting to rip it off of Roxanne herself.

“Stop.” Roxanne rose and embraced her natural state, flinging her dress into the room corner before letting her hair down. “Now, where were we?”

With a growl, Brendan pulled Roxanne in, sucking on her breasts. Roxanne continued to masturbate herself, though she felt a thrill whenever her hands touched Brendan’s mighty cock. So much so that she lowered herself and began to suck on it. She sucked on it as if it was a delicious banana, hardly concerned that she would gag. As her tongue swirled around his uncut tip, Brendan let out a cry of pleasure. The boy yanked Roxanne by her hair, moaning her name nonstop.

“Your teeth!”

“You like that?” She grazed his tip with her pearly whites. “Answer.”

“Yes! Fuck…”

Smiling, Roxanne left his shaft covered in her spit. She then lightly suckled on his balls, gargling them in her tiny mouth. At this moment, her cunt was at its breaking point. Even without fingering it, all this action with Brendan was pulling her deeper and deeper into a state of ecstasy.

She rolled on her back, panting like an animal.

“Sit on me… Please… I wanna cum!”

“Do you?” Brendan tickled her sides, lowering his fingers to her pussy. “Do you, Roxanne? You wanna cum?”

“Yes!”

“Good answer!”

Brendan then gave her pussy a lick, followed by sticking his tongue into it. His tongue lightly explored her walls before tenderly rubbing against the clit. Roxanne trembled, her heart racing. She then felt a cool draft on her slit before feeling the bed shake. She opened her eyes to see Brendan’s two round buns standing in the air, ready to flatten her face like a pancake.

They came down with enough force to knock the girl out, and the jiggly nature of Brendan’s ass resulted in Roxanne’s head taking a bumpy ride.

It’s so big…

She blissfully lapped at his butthole as Brendan began to shake his ass on her trapped face.

“Eat my ass,” he moaned, the sounds of clapping echoing through the room. As Roxanne hit his body, he giggled, knowing that this was the secret sauce to making her break. “Eat my ass, you little butt-muncher! Suck all the sweat out my ripe, juicy peach!”

As far as Roxanne was concerned, even the ripest peaches couldn’t compare with the taste of Brendan’s body. His juices were their own special delicacy.

“Tell me you love it,” the boy shouted, pulling his cheeks off her face.

“I love your ass… I love your ass…” Roxanne desperately grasped at it. “I wanna keep eating your yummy ass, Brendan!”

“Good girl!” Pushing all his weight down on her head, he allowed her to motorboat the hell out of his tender butthole.

Roxanne squealed, for it felt like an eruption was bubbling in her vagina. All the while, her tongue was worming its way through Brendan’s salty and clenching rectum. The tight pressure on her tongue was provoking a stronger orgasm from Roxanne. She couldn’t breathe, desperately licking at Brendan’s hole as if it was going to supply her with the air she needed.

Meanwhile, in the surface world, Brendan was stroking his cock so hard. Even he shocked himself with just how far back he pulled the foreskin at a point.

With Roxanne lapping at his butt so greedily, he clenched his teeth, a deep moan escaping his lips. His semen shot out in seven rope-like bursts, reaching so far as to have some cum squirt on the tops of Roxanne’s feet. Much of it landed on her bedsheets, with some of it finding its way on Brendan himself. His cock and balls looked like someone had spread melted butter and whipped cream all over them.

Roxanne pinched his skin, forcing him to get off of her. Once Brendan took a look at her, he let out a slurred snicker.

“Damn, Roxanne. You wanted my ass tattooed on your face?”

Roxanne had two red marks in the perfect shape of Brendan’s butt on her face. She continued to twitch, gasping and slowly rubbing her leaking pussy. Through her expression of sheer exhaustion was a faint smile as she tried to speak.

“Brendan…”

“I’d stay to help you clean this cum mess,” he said, rubbing his genitals on her dress, “but I really gotta be in Mossdeep.”

Roxanne let out a sigh, watching as the boy approached her and gave her a kiss on her lips.

“You…”

“Glad to have been of assistance,” he laughed. “Hey, just so you know, Pokémon like sex too. Maybe that’ll help for your breeding paper.”

Ten minutes after Brendan left, Roxanne could still smell his scent on her face. But as much as she wanted to lie in peace, she shot up and rushed around her room. She wiped the cold semen off her body, threw her clothes and sheets in the washing machine, then plopped her naked self in front of her laptop.

***


Roxanne sat in her school’s hallways during a lunch break. In her hands was a paper with a red marking at the top. She looked exhausted, and her sweat leaked through her elegant blazer, but she could now rest.

“Don’t leave me in suspense.”

She yelped, hitting the wall as her paper disappeared from her hands. Looking as out-of-place as could be, Brendan scanned his eyes across the paper.

“What are you doing in here!?” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “Students only.”

“Good thing I’m faster than you,” he quipped. “Looky here.”

He pushed the paper back into Roxanne’s hands, smirking. The boy then rubbed her face.

Roxanne fought hard to stop blushing, so much so that she was beginning to turn blue from the lack of breathing.

“I guess that booty booted you from an F to an A, huh?”

“Please go,” she sighed, looking away.

“Hey, I came here just to tell you that that was a very fun afternoon.”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve had my dicked sucked before. And my toes, believe it or not. You gotta visit Alola someday.” He set a hand on his rear. I’ve never had a girl eat my ass before, and now I know what I’ve gotta request more often.”

“Well…” She felt her eyes lightly water. “Good for you.”

Brendan paused, wondering why she looked like she was about to cry. It didn’t take long before he figured out what it was.

“If you stopped being so shy and asked more guys, I’m sure they’d let you indulge. If you want, I’ll put in a good word for you while I’m—”

“That is out of the question.”

“Suit yourself.” He leaned closer. “Once I’m back from Alola, I’m gonna stay in Hoenn longer. Maybe you and me can make this a regular thing? Call it lunch.”

Roxanne’s eyes widened.

“You’re joking.”

“Am I?” Brendan leaned in for a kiss, puckering his lips.

Instinctively, Roxanne shut her eyes. Yet there was nothing making contact with her mouth. That was until she felt very soft skin with a faint trickle of sweat, causing her to let out a moan. Brendan snickered at the feeling of Roxanne’s lips beginning to slip between his crack. Once that sloppy licking came, his face filled with complete joy.

Roxanne then pushed him, panicking visually from the footsteps she heard. She nodded to Brendan, mouthing the words, “Thank you.”

Brendan gave her a thumbs up, smacked his ass before her face, then darted down the opposite end of the hall.

As Roxanne looked at her excellently graded paper, she had a wide grin.

Being your dedicated Hoennian butt-muncher is gonna help me more than you think…

--------------------

Author's Notes:
Have you enjoyed this? I can tell you that I did.

This story is based on a drawing I made earlier called Studying Can Wait, in which the same scenario happens: a shamed Roxanne is licking Brendan’s butt. I had an urge to convert it into a proper story for a while, as I would have constant thoughts on the expressions Roxanne would make alone.

While I dabbled in an ass-licking story before (in my complete Alolan Welcome pack on Gumroad), this feels like the first proper one since it has such a long length. Don’t know how frequent these will be, as I naturally prefer feet, but I’m likely going to slot these in more. They’re interesting, like a new toy for me.

I'd love to know what you thought about this one.
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328797-Eating-Brendans-Ass