*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001995-The-Runway-vs-The-Bedroom
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1001995 added January 12, 2021 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
The Runway vs The Bedroom
PROMPT January 12th

What fashion trend makes you cringe or laugh every time you see it? Have you ever wanted to design your own clothing or accessory? What would you design and what features would it have?

Dressing and going everywhere in pajamas or ‘athleisure’ clothing. Looking sloppy everywhere you go.

What happened to the idea that you look the best you can when you go outside your home? I sometimes volunteer at the elementary school. It is dreadful what children wear to school. Now granted I don’t live in the wealthiest area of the world. But come on - dirty ragged clothes? It really doesn’t cost too much to wash your clothes and have a decent shirt and pair of pants or a skirt. I used to be a single parent. My children never looked like some of these kids. I shopped at thrift stores and yard sales. I still do.

We went shopping in Billings today. Again, people dressed like they just got out of bed. Now, there were some nicely dressed. But by and large, I think there are those that need to take a shower and wear their clothes while they’re in there.

Now - one of my favorite shows I am waiting to see again is Project Runway. I love to see what those designers can make in a day or so. I know how to sew, but to design like that. Amazing. I can’t find out if it is canceled forever or just postponed. I do know that Karli Kloss, the host, is now pregnant. Perhaps that virus has pushed it back. Another casualty of this stupid life we're living.

Some of the designs I have to admit are pretty ‘wild’ and a little goofy, but sometimes they are just so incredibly tailored and well-made I just watch in amazement.

So can’t we get everyone somewhere in-between the Runway and the bedroom? *Pants* *Flipflops8* *SantaHat*



© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1001995-The-Runway-vs-The-Bedroom