*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002469-Go-with-the-flow
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1002469 added January 19, 2021 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Go with the flow


PROMPT January 19th

Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow? Do you get upset easily when your plans change unexpectedly or for reasons beyond your control? Imagine you are taking a road trip - how much of the trip do you plan in advance?


There is a saying: Your ability to adapt to change is a sign of your mental health. *Hysterical*

If you couldn’t adapt to change in the recent months, you are in big trouble mentally. We have a problem. We don’t have a problem. Wear a mask. Don’t wear a mask. Stay away from each other. Don’t worry, you can gather again. Yikes!

I kind of go both ways. I like to plan, but I know that things happen. So in the back of my mind, I have a dozen other ways to accomplish the same idea. I try not to get upset when things go awry. Because they will.

A road trip takes some planning. But it also has to be somewhat spontaneous. You can plan all you want, but what if the outdoor plans fall through due to weather? Better have some indoor plans also. Maybe that place you want to visit is closed on that one day you visit, what now? Better have something else to do. What if you are sick during the trip? Better have a plan for that also.

Not being so set on one plan means you can drive down that road you didn’t see on the map. It might lead to a ghost town. Or that fun little out-of-the-way burg you might live in one day.

So to answer the question, I like to plan to go with the flow.






© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002469-Go-with-the-flow