*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009039-favorite-song
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1009039 added April 24, 2021 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
favorite song
Prompt:April 24, 2021

What is your favorite Christian song? Why?

Jesus is my permanent anchor!

Marvelous Friend


owl for signature use


How can we have favorites? Music makes our souls sing.

The 1975 family worship camp out in Pennsylvania rang with the music of "The Liberated Wailing Wall." They played in a Methodist church in a town near us. The group that sang in the church stayed in my home over night before moving on to their next stop. There dedication to Christ was a blessing.




I have an album I play by Galilee of the Nations with Marty Goetz. "The Best of Messianic Praise and Worship."

https://jewsforjesus.org/about/history-and-timeline/liberated-wailing-wall/

During my belated college education I was able to attend a seminar by a group of Jewish Doctors and Professors. It was a commemoration of the holocaust. Their explanation and question & answer session about holocaust was a good experience.

Yesterday I was reading in John about a confrontation between Jesus and the Pharisees. It was brought about when Jesus healed a man blind from birth.

Jesus always taught about what God liked. How God the Father viewed human life and rules.

Holocaust of any people, The Need for Women's rights, slavery of blacks and others, an inability to see the difference between real Muslim worship and the violence advocated by Alkida type groups; it is all a part of Christian growth. We learn to see and hear evil and speak out against it in small places and larger places. This music teaches.










apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009039-favorite-song