*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009583-The-Weekend-Review
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1009583 added May 3, 2021 at 2:04pm
Restrictions: None
The Weekend Review


PROMPT May 3rd

What was the best thing that happened in your life over the weekend? Looking at the week ahead, what are your goals and how will you motivate yourself to achieve them?


The best thing was a message from darling granddaughter that her senior pictures were in. She’ll be mailing me some. I can’t wait to see them. She, Jade, is such a dear soul.

One nice thing that happened in my life was rest. I caught a sinus infection from hubby so I made myself stay home and do nothing. I guess I really needed to do just that. Nothing. I read, napped, did some computer work.

Another good thing was some rain. This part of Montana is usually dry, but this past winter was exceptionally so. I think a friend of mine posted we got about 1/2 inch of moisture, rain or snow, in the past few months. So folks, looking forward, we need to get some rain, snow, some kind of wet so that when it gets hot and dry we won’t have fire danger.

That rain we got helped water a tree we planted, a lilac bush, and some grass seed. Perfect timing. And it saved us a bit on our water bill.

Thank you, God, for your many blessings. In the week ahead, I see several appointments on my calendar. I pray I will be able to keep them all, the good Lord willing.
















© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009583-The-Weekend-Review