*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009756-Sin-and-Redemption
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#1009756 added May 6, 2021 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Sin and Redemption
Prompt: May 6, 2021
Should we point out other people's sin to them? Why or why not?

Jesus is my permanent anchor! Marvelous Friend


Fairy playing a flute *Jamming*


This is more a question of psychology. It would have to depend on the circumstances, your relationship with the person, your abilities to be direct. There are some scriptural suggestions in the new testament. I once used them to no avail. How problematic is the situation? Is it real sin or just a social problem within the church or society?

The situation involved is necessary to any such suggestions of sin. Always remember. You can't escape sin. That was the reason for the Lord to take steps by taking on a human body and the shedding of his own blood. Explaining that Christians can still do things wrong is one of the most difficult part of Christianity. Paul had something to say about this that is relevant. Look in Corinthians or his letter to a specific church.

In any event don't hint step up and explain yourself and be ready to run fast. *BigSmile* No Pain, No Gain, might be something to keep in mind. Also, reality of what is actually happening would surprise a lot of people if they could sit down with a cup of tea and have a good chat.










apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2021 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009756-Sin-and-Redemption