*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010059-May-12
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1010059 added May 12, 2021 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
May 12
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Write the words you need to hear right now.

-----

Peace on Earth. No more wars. No more Covid or Pandemics.
People respect one another’s beliefs, ideas, and opinions everywhere.

Then, after these things are accomplished, we can all accept life as it is.

*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*


For: "Space Blog

Prompt: From THANKFUL SONALI Now What? ’s "The Poet called Nature

---

Another beautiful poem about the poetry in nature, and I certainly agree with the premise of the poem.

Yes, there’s poetry in nature, In fact, I imagine it was nature from the beginning that gave rise to poetry.

Let’s just look around us at the sandy beaches, the sensations of summer, the essence of sand, an animal mother defending her baby, woods at night, sunbeams playing peek-a-boo among the leaves of tall trees, the sounds of the owls, birds chirping, humming birds drinking nectar from the flowers of all colors and shapes, butterflies, rain, a snow scene with moon shining on it, other moonlit nights, forests, trees, oceans, storms, flags waving in the breeze, mountains, rivers, lakes…

The more I think, the more poetic things I can come up with.

Even after all these things and then some, I believe people are the most poetic. When I think about it, what a glorious make-up people have in their outward shapes but mostly what’s inside them!

Such an amazing creation is that human mind! It has the most striking, beautiful poetry and some truly intense drama. Nature has truly created a masterpiece that envelops everything sensational, amazing, stunning, scary, and so theatrically spectacular.

© Copyright 2021 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1010059-May-12