*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012841-Day-1-of-Blogging-in-July
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1012841 added July 1, 2021 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Day 1 of Blogging in July

Another hot dry is in the cards for us today in Roundup. No rain, lots of sun and an excessive heat warning is the weather forecast. Oh well, this is summer. This is the weather we longed for in the winter when it was -30°. Be careful what you wish for.

But there is a Stage II fire restriction in place for the county of Musselshell. No this, no that, but essentially no open flames or any activity that would cause a spark. A fire last week scared plenty of people. It went from 20 acres to 200 acres in a few hours. Of course the dry hot wind didn't help any.

I wish they would enforce this restriction in the city. Fireworks stands are open, fireworks exploding around us at night. We pray someone doesn't try to burn the town down.

Today I start a new journey. I am on the judging panel for the 30 Day Blogging Challenge group. I've participated many times and find it a fun challenge for myself to blog every day to a prompt.

Today's was:

Have you ever been the recipient of, or observed the kindness of a stranger? Tell us what happened.

I thought back to a time when I was newly separated from my first husband. He left me with two children and no car. Friends we knew through his work, he was a pastor, heard of this. They gave me a car. Someone else gave me some cash as I left church one week.

You always should be kind and think of others. As it says in the Bible, James 1:27: Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

There is no greater blessing than to be giving to those less fortunate than you.





© Copyright 2021 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1012841-Day-1-of-Blogging-in-July