*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020802-Missing
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1020802 added November 4, 2021 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Missing
The Original Logo.

PROMPT November 4th

We've all heard of people who mysteriously 'go missing'. Tonight, write about a person who 'goes missing'. Someone that you read about in the newspaper or online, but nobody seems to know them, or remember them.


I don't do much reading of the newspaper, and I haven't read any missing person's reports lately. As far as no one remembering, the one that I remember rather well is one everyone else in this area remembers too. I try not to dwell on negative events. there are many that could be remembered. Unfortunately, evil is alive and well in this world no matter where you are.

All to often, people go missing due to sex trafficking or other crimes. There are people who often feel alone and go unnoticed. A lot of homeless people tend to feel that way. I feel for them. I wish I could help more. However, to a point, we have to have wisdom to know when these people keep themselves in that position, rather it be laziness or an addiction to something like drugs or alcohol. It is difficult to truly help people who won't help themselves.

I have never known a missing person personally. I have known someone in a round about way that was murdered. Either situation is a difficult one. I think it would be harder not knowing what happened to your loved one though.

I have personally known a few homeless people. This is why I know it is difficult to help someone who won't help themselves. It is a very sad situation. If I could, I would help everyone, but I am not in a position to do so. I help the ones I can and pray for the rest.

Well, actually come to think of it, there was the time when I was 3 and hid in the car from my mom. She had the neighbors and everyone looking for me. When I was found she loved on me then gave me a spanking I will never forget while telling me to never do that again. Lol Well, I never did that again.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020802-Missing