*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023097
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jd123
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2201907
Your younger brother shrinks you and treats your 19 year old body like a little toy
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1023097 added December 12, 2021 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5
You just stand there and gawk at the massive organ displayed right in front of you and the giggling boy booming behind you. It was terrifying what he was comfortable with already and you wonder what all he will do to you over the weekend, whatever it is it's gonna make for a long weekend for sure.
"Alright so do you wanna introduce yourself or should I?" Danny says behind you wanting you to go say high to your new friend. You hesitate for a moment.
"I uhh..."
"Too late I'll introduce you two!" Danny says wanting you to get into it, he grabs you and places you at the base of his cock so it's like a tower to you, you stand and look up at the cock lost for words on what you could possibly say or do.
"He likes more touching than words, give him a hug." Danny's voice is light and happy but at these words you could tell he's demanding more than asking for you to do this. You know that if you do this there is no going back from this, you brace yourself and reach forward grabbing hold of the member and it twitches at your touch. It's warm and hard but soft as well, it's almost inviting you to touch more, so you do, you start touching more and grabbing more, starting to wrap your arms around the shaft almost like a hug. Danny's massive finger presses against your back, pushing you into the shaft now. You don't resist though and almost welcome it, taking in as much of his cock as you can in your arms and you even crack a small smile.
"Wow haha I thought you would be hating this." Danny looked at you confused at you not resisting touching his cock but smiled at it anyway knowing it would make this more fun later on when he starts getting more pushy with you.
"Y-yeah, I know, this is kinda weird but. You penis Danny is so warm and it feels kinda nice."
"Well feel more if you want to, I won't stop you hehe." Danny giggled and is tummy rumbled at his laughter, sloshing some water around inside his young belly. You look up to his tip as it is gently throbbing and think if you could climb it. You look back at Danny.
"If mom or dad ever find out about this you know you'll be in big trouble right?"
"Yeah I know, but if you tell them then I will just shrink you again."
"Yeah but you can't tell them anything about this either, and none of your friends alright?"
"Hmmm yeah okay sure I won't tell a sole." Danny placed his hand on his chest over his heart swearing he won't tell anyone.
"Alright." You look back up to the tip and jump grabbing up high and wrapping your arms and legs around the member like a tree and begin shuffling your way up to the tip.
"Ohhh..." Danny let out with a smile at the new feeling of you doing that. You get to the top with Danny letting his feeling be heard from your movements and are now facing the tip of your younger brother. He is uncut and you use his foreskin to hoist your self up. You push down on the tight foreskin to show his slit, it's opening and closing with each throb of his cock gently tightening and relaxing from your touch. You take your hand and start to rub his head and at first touch you could tell how sensitive Danny is there.
"Whoa! Ahh. Yeah!" Danny says at the slightest touch, you smile at him and start rubbing more and more.
"Yeah just like that." Danny starts breathing more heavily at you touching him there smiling at you as you do. Lust fills his eyes looking at you and the work you're doing. And for you? You're actually starting to enjoy this, it makes you happy that you're making your brother feel so good and happy about this, though you are still mad at him for shrinking you in the first place you can push that aside and just focus on making him feel good, maybe that will make it better for you in the future depending on what Danny has in store for you next. You look down his slit, at the dark void at the tip of his penis. You take your hand and start pushing it down in there gently, going slow and taking your time to let Danny savour the feeling.
"Ohhh! Wow! What are you even doing? Haha!" Danny looks down at you and sees what you're doing.
"Hey! You're inside of me and that feels really good!" Danny is getting impatient though and decided to take matters into his own hands. He reached forward and grabs onto you gripping you tightly, with his other hand he grabs onto his cock and lines it up with your feet. You realize what Danny is doing and start getting scared.
"Danny? What are you doing? Come on I can't fit in there!"
"You might be able to and I wanna give it a try." He lowers you down pushing your feet into the hole and pushing down harder, slowly the hole opens up and you can feel it on your feet and legs it throbbing and squeezing against you as you go down further and further. The hole gives way for you and you're lowered.
"Yeahhhh! See! You can fit!" He pushes down harder and eventually you're up to your waist in his cock. Danny is bucking his hips now as you are pushed further and further, he lets go of you and you're up to your chest in his cock. You're surprised how much this little hole stretched and it felt good pulsating on your body, like a giant massage. Danny places his finger on your head.
"Don't worry I'll be cumming soon." He give you a wink and pushes down shoving you deep into his penis, your hands went up and they are the last thing to go down as you are now trapped in darkness.
"Ohhh! Yeah!" Danny says but he is now muffled to you, he starts jerking off with you inside and you feel all warm and comfortable in there, it's like a cocoon inside as Danny starts jerking harder and harder.
"Wiggle bro! Make me feel good!" Danny cries out and you start wiggling as much as you could. Danny was over whelmed with pleasure and it doesn't take long before...
"Ahhhh!" Danny orgasms and his load consumes you and pushes you right out the tip of his penis sending you up and landing less than gracefully down on his abdomen covered in his cum. You swallowed a bit of his cum on the way up and you're now catching your breath as the volcano of Danny erupts sending his warm white lava down his cock, covering you and his chest and abdomen. Danny also needs to catch his breath from the experience and smiles at you while his chest rises and falls, breathing heavily.
"Wow... that was amazing haha. Thanks." He gives you a boyish smile and rubs your back from all your hard work.
"Yeah... don't... mention it... seriously don't..." You look up at him and then look back and see his cock slowly collapsing down from the orgasm. It falls down and rests on you pushing you deeper into his crotch.
"Haha so now what?" Danny asks you wanting to get your opinion for the next step.
© Copyright 2021 Jd123 (UN: jd1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jd123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023097