*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023671-The-Song-of-Glory-among-other-thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1023671 added December 26, 2021 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
The Song of Glory... among other thoughts.
To Wendy Ann Williams There are stories in photographs. I've traveled around the world and have a collection of personal photos and hundreds of postcards. I did take notes! But... just sitting with those photos encourages me to write. I keep a blog here, a poem-log, a prose-log, but I also journal with pen on paper. I'm on page 5198 today. That said... all journals start on page 1.

I made lasagna today. I know the concept: layers! I had lasagna pasta so I cooked that while I sauteed onions. I opened up cans of clams and smoked ham and mixed it. I opened up a can of diced tomatoes and mixed in the onions. I layered everything with ricotta and parmesan. I baked at 350 degrees. It turned out fine. Don't ask me for the recipe. There isn't one.

It snowed early in the morning and will snow again tonight. In between sun and clouds.

Soon the days will add a second or two of weak daylight and the temperature will tease the number 0. I will take out the trash or stay inside or go to the post office or...

My life is still small.

I'm watching 'Baker Boys' episode 10. I can watch 'Not Me' or 'Boys over Flowers' as Episode 7 of '55:15' will not come out till Monday. It's something to do.

I also love this tune. I dream of writing new words for it in Isaan, changing the love theme to love of the land. Chinese and Isaan have the same basic structure.



I cut up an apple and sprinkled it with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. It beckons.



5455

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023671-The-Song-of-Glory-among-other-thoughts