*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025496-Week-Four-or-As-I-Like-To-Call-It-The-End-of-The-Month
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2265788
Just a journal for my Keto experience and fitness journey.
#1025496 added January 27, 2022 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Week Four, or As I Like To Call It, The End of The Month
Yes, it's the last week of January already and I'm into week four of my Keto adventure. At the start of the week, I stepped on the scale and found myself down yet again; a total of eleven pounds since I started.

That was Sunday, the first day of the week. I'm not sure where I'm at today, since it's been a difficult week for me. The Keto is still going great, but I seem to be the latest family member to catch this nose cold. I was fine over the weekend, a bit ticklish and sneezy on Monday, and stuffed up fully by Tuesday. Yesterday was the worst for sinus pressure and not being able to breathe at all through my nose.

Last night I seemed to be a bit better, and so far today has been a lot better. I'm still all stuffed up, but at least I can breathe through my nose again. I also seem to be a bit more energetic today, I was able to do a few things and I only took a two-hour nap today. There are no other symptoms, no fever or anything, just a stuffed-up nose, sinus pressure, and no energy.

I'm still tracking my Keto and staying within my guidelines, but I'm not doing anything, so my activity level is down for the week. If I feel better tomorrow, and I'm assuming I will, I'll step on the scale and see how this week progressed. I'm sure there won't be much of a weight loss since I've done hardly anything all week except sleep.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.


"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.



© Copyright 2022 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025496-Week-Four-or-As-I-Like-To-Call-It-The-End-of-The-Month