*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025719-January-31-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1025719 added January 31, 2022 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
January 31, 2022
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

For my blog "prompt: Do you think there is a Spiritual picture going on with Covid-19? Explain your opinion."

I really don't know. I mean, the question seems to be whether COVID is one of the plagues of Revelation. I don't know if it is or not. In my professional opinion Revelation was about the siege of Jerusalem carried out by Roman General Titus in the late 60's through 70AD. It has all been fulfilled except the last few chapters.

However, I can say that God has traditionally used man to punish man. In 583-586 BCE God used Nebuchadnezzar to punish the entire known world. So it is very possible that God is using COVID to destroy part of the population due to sin. However, there is no clear evidence that this is the case. The Spanish flu of 1917 wiped out so many people that bodies were stacked in the streets and burned. Yet the world continued on so COVID could just be our 100 year pandemic.

On the other hand, Peter tells us that God is going to destroy mankind with fire. Man is working hard to develop self-sustaining, self-aware artificial intelligence. The world is also becoming warmer all the time. I believe man will succeed in developing the artificial intelligence and that this intelligence will then create a nuclear holocaust that will destroy mankind. It will not be like Terminator where small pockets of resistance will survive. I believe all life will be destroyed. Then Christians will live with God in heaven and rule a world of machines.

For my blog Today cruising through the WDC universe we saw a star.Samberine Everose writing
 
STATIC
Pussycat  (E)
A nursery rhyme
#1930251 by Samberine Everose
. Write about this.

I love nursery rhymes. This is a cute one.

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2022 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025719-January-31-2022