*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026803-Welcome-traveller-you-enter-a-not-very-secret-room-and-find
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2253657
Maybe meandering, possibly peripatetic and indisputably irregular.
#1026803 added February 16, 2022 at 8:04am
Restrictions: None
Welcome traveller, you enter a not very secret room and find
Let's see if this works:



Perfect!
This was my first attempt at a trinket, I hope you like it.

Old joke:

Joker: "My dog has no nose."

Straight man: "Really? How does it smell?"

Joker: "Depends what he's been rolling in recently."

(aural prompt: please insert a drum sting of your choice here.)

Speaking of jokers or to be more specific fools, (visual prompt, the author takes an elaborate bow at this point), as you may know by now, or not if this is the first time you've encountered me, I like to plan ahead. Sometimes I plan a body, but this is not the time to digress into murder mysteries. Where was I? Oh yes. In March I shall be running a giveaway that I'm planning for April 1st - or as some of us know it April Fool's Day, hence it will be grandly titled

A Very Foolish Giveaway


Now don't quote me on this, but I'm considering creating a more exclusive trinket for this event, something of a self portrait, if I can find the makeup I need. (Flashback prompt: Simpsons episode with Homer having an erotic picture taken of himself, "Light is not your medium." "We need more Vaseline on the lens.(Trowels on a thick layer of same.)"

Back to the point, what will be the nature of this foolish giveaway I hear you asking, (please don't ask me about the voices!). Well I may have to iron out the details, but the thrust is this. I'm going to ask our wonderful WDC members of longer standing to review something written by a new member, (exact details as to what constitutes a new member will be one of the ironed out bits). For their trouble, the member will get a nice shiny merit badge, and quite possibly an exclusive trinket. The new member will ALSO receive a merit badge, probably of the appropriate genre that they've written in.

"I hear that you like to plan ahead" I hear you saying, (again please don't ask...) "It says so right there." (pointing up to the appropriate paragraph). This is true gentle reader, and the next giveaway is planned for ... May the Fourth. Spoilers!

© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026803-Welcome-traveller-you-enter-a-not-very-secret-room-and-find