*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027724-Einstein-a-go-go
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2253657
Maybe meandering, possibly peripatetic and indisputably irregular.
#1027724 added March 1, 2022 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Einstein a go go
Fair warning, this I am typing using a stylus on my tablet. Already I have learned its traitorous habit of autocorrecting me.

I'm on a few days holiday, which means for me reading, writing and walking, as I prefer to do my arithmetic at home. Today I took a very pleasant amble around the Great Orme, whilst mulling over Einstein's E=MC2. Sadly I am no physicist, but then I was considering it from a slightly different angle. When I'd completed the walk I sat for a while in the rather wonderful afternoon sunshine, and wrote about my thoughts. It is possible that I shall type these up and post them, then you'll know what sort of madmad you are dealing with.

The highlight of my walk was seeing some beautiful, and fluffy, kids. Kids in the sense of goats, part of the herd that live on the Orme, and are owned by the Queen.

I finished reading The Illuminatus! Trilogy, and am now enjoying reading Don Camilo stories, which always make me cry, because of the love they describe in almost every chapter.

© Copyright 2022 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027724-Einstein-a-go-go