*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029047-Monkeying-Around-The-World
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2264475
Random Writing, Blogs and Adventures
#1029047 added March 18, 2022 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Monkeying Around The World
Author's Note: This was written March Musical Monkey Madness see: "Note: March Musical Monkey Madness Blogging Prompt..."

Prompt: The collaboration between your Muse and Andre was a big success.

Tell us about the world tour they embarked on to promote/perform their big hit.


***



As most of you probably know... The Florida Keys were a huge success. They wound up touring all over the entire world and they probably the first band starring live monkeys that most people can think of.

What's that you say? The Champ-anzees, the Prime-8s, and Gorillas in the Mist are way more famous??

Andre refuses to dignify that with a response.


After Mara and Andre's duets started. She wound up accompanying them on their tours doing her popular duet singles with Andre during their concerts. She wasn't present at all their concerts so it always wound up being a surprise whether the duet would be performed or not. However it was always a treat when she would appear onstage.

Crowds were always on the lookout for and would go into a raucous applause when the announcement "Ladies and Gentleman Miss Mara Yamanaka" is heard.

And they applaud especially loud after Andre and Mara perform their duet.

The Florida Keys sold out their performances throughout their tour.

Some highlights from the tour:

New York, USA - The Keys sold out Madison Square Garden.

Munich, Germany - The Keys won a Battle of the Bands taking out in the International Brass Competition.

Rome, Italy - Caesar rocked out hard in this one for his Italian fans. Hail Caesar!!

Borneo, Malaysia - DK lead the group in a Jungle Concert.

New Orleans, USA - Andre took home the Golden Trumpet for the Group in a Jazz Competition.

Glasgow, Scotland - A little bit of a Low light. Caesar got a little too wild and trashed his hotel room. The Keys are not welcome in Glasgow anymore but they still have a huge Scottish audience.

Beijing, China - The Keys performed a cover of Pink Floyds the Wall outside the Great Wall of China.

Tokyo, Japan - Mara has a lot of Japanese fans and they came to support her in droves.

Las Vegas, USA- What happens in Vegas...

Bangkok, Thailand - Ditto for Bangkok.

Oslo, Norway - Johnny's soulful rendition of "I'm still standing" was best received here.

Florida, USA - The Keys appropriately concluded their tour at this location. There were given a Hometown welcome.


Word Count: 391

© Copyright 2022 KingsSideCastle (UN: kingscastle1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KingsSideCastle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029047-Monkeying-Around-The-World