*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034155-Whats-Next
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1034155 added June 23, 2022 at 5:45pm
Restrictions: None
What's Next?
Yesterday I had an angiogram and nothing was found, the stints I have in my body are working as intended, no new problems were seen. Arrived at 8:30 AM and didn't get out until 5 PM, because you have to keep your right leg still while the entry point clots. I came out of the OR at 12:30 PM so it was a long day in the bed. But it's over for now.

Next thing on my list is having 5 teeth pulled on July 12. I should get the release from my Cardiologist on Monday and then on to next adventure. You can't plan for this much fun. I want to say I'll be free and clear but with the way my year has been going no one knows for sure.

Needless to say my wife and I haven't had much time to plan on a day trip or a weekend away. Course with the cost of gas at $6.09 a gallon, I'm not sure a want to take a trip. All the younger people are ready to get out and get going but that means more cars on the road.

Next year we plan to take a week off and take our daughter and a couple of her friends to celebrate her 50th birthday. My wife and daughter will do the planning, and I'll come along for the ride.

Maybe I'll find the spring in my step, or the energy I'll need to have a good time. It's time to come alive and start having fun!!!

Life is Good - God is Great

© Copyright 2022 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034155-Whats-Next