*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
19
20
21
22
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035431-Fun-Games-and-What-Comes-Next
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1035431 added July 19, 2022 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Fun, Games and What Comes Next
Today brings the last chapter in my return engagement to BoM:

Interactive: "Fun and Games
Public: "Fun and Games

It wasn't a huge story, but it's always fun writing for Chelsea. I also enjoyed getting some of Jessica Garner in there, even if she was a fake and probably ramped up to 110% by Chelsea.

Tomorrow I shift over to a radically different branch with a storyline that takes off from "The World Smashers. The story so far:

The Personae, after slipping from Will's grasp, has wound up in the hands of some high school YouTubers, and Will has lately joined them in mischief. As the story opens, they are looking for a "research project" (aka, "an excuse to screw around with masks and disguises") and Will has pitched the idea of swapping people unawares and watching how the victims react. But who to switch? One choice has already been launched. Which of the other four will get started tomorrow? Tune in to find out.

This is one that I started writing before I took that super-long sabbatical, and it's the first one I continued when I started getting back into BoM. It was originally going to be for a commission, but I don't remember the details of the commission or who asked for it, so I am presenting it as a freebie, just because I loved the idea that I was pitched.

This is a longer one, and will run for 2 weeks.

© Copyright 2022 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1035431-Fun-Games-and-What-Comes-Next