*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038529-We-are-trapped-within-a-reactionary-construct
Rated: E · Book · Community · #2173543
Feedback is very much appreciated!
#1038529 added October 3, 2022 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
We are trapped within a reactionary construct.
The green initiative has been defunded for so long that it will take time under austerity (Caps and Lines on all treasuries) along with taxation and debt collection to fund anything new.

WE ARE CAUGHT WITHIN A REACTIONARY CONSTRUCT!!! WORSE, THIS IS DONE TO ENSLAVE AND MAINTAIN CONTROL FOR THE FEW OVER THE MANY!!! This abuse of our lives MUST STOP!!!

Have you ever noticed that in the news they talk about potential issues but nothing is accomplished in a proactive manor. Look at the poor people in Florida to pick upon one example. Things to consider.

In order for humanity to reach its true potential, we have to simply eliminate conflicts between opinions and create a playing field with common rules (laws). This will do more for society that people realize (you want to get rid of the issues of migration, eliminate currency differentials).

Our planet is a sanctuary where life is our sacred trust, not greed and hoarding to maintain control.

© Copyright 2022 Wandering Thoughts (UN: neuron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Thoughts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038529-We-are-trapped-within-a-reactionary-construct