*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038634-Professional-Eliminators---The-sixth-Day-of-October
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282443
Someone was out to get her. Collina wanted to know who it was and why they were doing it.
#1038634 added October 4, 2022 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
Professional Eliminators - The sixth Day of October

Oct. 6: - "General: Theme" ▼
(1) Theme. What is the theme (see below) or moral of the story?
(2) Resolution. Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so really think outside the box! Anything goes.

NOTE: This list of universal themes might give you some ideas, but don't let it box you in. Feel free to add your own.

1. I’m not sure what the theme of this novel is without looking at the list of them. And I can’t do that right now because I’m at work. But this novel is a Science Faction, I mean a Science Fiction, Action/Adventure about a Professional Eliminator who was about to become the one who would be eliminated.

2. The resolution to this novel is already known. And I doubt that it’s going to change. It still might. But I don’t think that will happen. The only resolution that is still unknown, and that won’t change either, is why they have been doing it.

© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038634-Professional-Eliminators---The-sixth-Day-of-October