*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049787-Dreams-Plans-and-ChatGPT
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1049787 added May 18, 2023 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Dreams, Plans, and ChatGPT
Prompt: Don't call it a dream. Call it a plan. Write about this in your Blog entry today

--------------

Thanks for the prompt, *Heart* Megan.

I feel I've crossed the bridge over the idea of dreams and plans. But my curiosity is still intact. And recently I've been reading up on AI.
Thus, I asked ChatGPT to write up on dreams and plans. Although the tone of its essay is cut and dry, I think it came up with something good enough. Here it is:

ChatGPT says:


"Dreams and plans are two intertwined concepts that are essential to success and fulfillment in life. Dreams are the mental images we have of what we desire or aspire to achieve, while plans are the practical steps we take to make those dreams a reality.

Dreams are what give meaning and direction to our lives. They are the fuel that drives us to pursue our passions, to overcome obstacles and challenges, and to strive for greatness. Dreams can be big or small, short-term or long-term, personal or professional, realistic or idealistic. Whatever the nature of our dreams, they are what give us hope and motivation to keep pushing forward.

However, dreams alone are not enough to make them come true. To achieve our dreams, we need to have a plan in place. Plans are the strategies, tactics, and actions we take to turn our dreams into reality. They involve setting goals, mapping out a timeline, identifying the resources needed, and taking steps to make progress towards our objectives. Plans require discipline, focus, and hard work, but they are the blueprint for success.

It's important to note that dreams and plans are not static. They evolve over time, and we need to be adaptable and flexible in our approach to achieving them. As we gain new experiences, knowledge."



What do you think fellow writers? Have we been proven obsolete? I think just not yet!
On the other hand, it took 18 seconds for ChatGPT to come up with this essay. *Shock2*





.

© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049787-Dreams-Plans-and-ChatGPT